Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Paid To Click Sites?

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 6:26 am
Okay so most of you know, I work full time from home at a mind-numbing job that has me on hold on the phone for long periods of time. So I started signing up for pay-per-click sites for something to do while waiting on hold.

Some are better then others for sure. Swagbucks is great but a lot of it doesn't work from Israel. I've written here about InboxDollars, big fan. SendEarnings, not so much, seems to have less earning opportunities, from Israel anyway. I signed up for one that gave .001 per click which I'm not interested in.

So please tell me, what sites do you belong to?

amother

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 6:46 am
Interesting. I have the same type of job....can you tell me more about these?
How do you get paid?

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 6:59 am
I think a lot of us have that kind of job Smile

Really, they're just a way to pass time and earn a bit of money. None will make you rich or anything, but Swagbucks, for example, pays you to search as you would with google. They'll also pay for surveys and things like that. It adds up.

InboxDollars is the same idea. As I wrote above, I just prefer it because it works in Israel. For me, anyway. I get money when I search, do surveys, click on messages they send to my inbox, complete tasks, etc. Not a lot but I've made over $200 with them.

Pine Cone Research is another great one. They email you when they have a survey that would apply to you, based on questions you answer. (Like if I check off I have a pet, they'll send me the survey about pet food.) They pay $3 per survey and they're pretty quick.

My favorite at the moment is for sure Enviralize . I absolutely love it. They post links on their website and you post it to your social media. They pay 5 cents for 7 different social media venues (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) so that's 35 cents for each new post. THEN, they pay you another 3 cents every time someone clicks on the link! So if they put up a link about a product, and you post in a Facebook group about that product or on Twitter with hashtags, you can get many clicks at 3 cents each. NOT going to make anyone rich but definitely fun to do while I'm on hold, in front of my computer anyway. They also have book and story reviews that pay $3 - $12 each if you enjoy that sort of thing. They pay directly to paypal, which I also like. Here's a video of how it works.

I'm always open to more sites if anyone has suggestions. I work 9-5 which leaves me lots of time to kill!

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 10:07 am
wait--- aren't you in my CTP downline? there are 6 of them in the "jumpstart" section of CTP training. nerdbux, neobux, clixsense, probux, dr clix, legacy clix --- you can get to each of them as you complete each jumpstart module--- but if you want me to message you my links directly give me a holler. you personally will earn just a few dollars a day from these but as you bring in more and more downline you'll start to see the dollars per day go up and up. be sure to log into each of them each day (just as you should do CTP training each day).

you're on my email list for this stuff, right? don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here but anyone who wants to be on a 20 day autoresponder series explaining the click track profit process, paid to clicks and how to use TE's and safelists, etc, can message me your email and I'll add you.

Nerdbux is my fave of the CTPs I listed above, but Hits4pay is my fave overall-- that one is NOT in CTP so if you're interested message me directly for the link. Hits4pay is 2 cents per click and 1 cent per each click your downline makes---- THAT ads up! I've made hundreds from hits4pay alone.

Mrs.K

Post Wed, Feb 26 2014, 2:09 pm
Twinsmommy, Thank you so much for all your help!! Very Happy

tzemerupishtim

Post Wed, Feb 26 2014, 2:14 pm
edited

tzemerupishtim

Post Wed, Feb 26 2014, 2:15 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
wait--- aren't you in my CTP downline? there are 6 of them in the "jumpstart" section of CTP training. nerdbux, neobux, clixsense, probux, dr clix, legacy clix --- you can get to each of them as you complete each jumpstart module--- but if you want me to message you my links directly give me a holler. you personally will earn just a few dollars a day from these but as you bring in more and more downline you'll start to see the dollars per day go up and up. be sure to log into each of them each day (just as you should do CTP training each day).

you're on my email list for this stuff, right? don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here but anyone who wants to be on a 20 day autoresponder series explaining the click track profit process, paid to clicks and how to use TE's and safelists, etc, can message me your email and I'll add you.

Nerdbux is my fave of the CTPs I listed above, but Hits4pay is my fave overall-- that one is NOT in CTP so if you're interested message me directly for the link. Hits4pay is 2 cents per click and 1 cent per each click your downline makes---- THAT ads up! I've made hundreds from hits4pay alone.

Hi Twinsmommy,

How do I get on the lists for your CTP etc?

Thanks so much!

willow

Post Thu, Feb 27 2014, 8:06 am
I want to do this too!

imasoftov

Post Fri, Feb 28 2014, 1:00 am
Step right up, step right up, step right up,
Everyone's a winner, bargains galore
That's right, you too can be the proud owner
Of the quality goes in before the name goes on
One-tenth of a dollar, one-tenth of a dollar, we got service after sales
You need perfume? we got perfume, how 'bout an engagement ring?
Something for the little lady, something for the little lady,
Something for the little lady, hmm
Three for a dollar
We got a year-end clearance, we got a white sale
And a smoke-damaged furniture, you can drive it away today
Act now, act now, and receive as our gift, our gift to you
They come in all colors, one size fits all
No muss, no fuss, no spills, you're tired of kitchen drudgery
Everything must go, going out of business, going out of business
Going out of business sale
Fifty percent off original retail price, skip the middle man
Don't settle for less
How do we do it? how do we do it? volume, volume, turn up the volume
Now you've heard it advertised, don't hesitate
Don't be caught with your drawers down,
Don't be caught with your drawers down
You can step right up, step right up
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers