Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
ISO single stroller

EMmom

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 8:14 pm
I'm looking for a single stroller that is relatively light (will be taking it in and out of the trunk often) but I still want it to be durable and comfortable enough so that I can use it every shabbos - sometimes walking 30/40 minutes.

I already have a very expensive double stroller so I would really like to keep the cost down as much as humanly possible.

Any suggestions are appreciated

Reality

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 8:17 pm
The Citi Mini. Very light but sturdy, folds like a dream. I got it on amazon for $174.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 8:22 pm
And I detest the city mini :-)

I have a valco baby and I love it!! But I think realistically, your best bet would be to take your stroller child with you to a few stores and try out lots of different strollers while pushing your kid. Strollers push very differently with and without kids, I learned that the hard way when I got my double (which has been sitting in my garage for 3 years....)

smoms

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 8:28 pm
mamas and papas armadillo

I don't have it, but initial reviews seem really good.

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 8:32 pm
I have the Britax B-Agile. It folds very well and pushes decently. I chose it over the CityMini because the CityMini has a bar at the bottom by the basket which bothered me. If you have an infant you can get the travel system which has its own car seat and it snaps into the stroller very easily. I am very happy with it overall.

wiki

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 9:57 am
You should go to a store and check out all of the strollers you're considering, but minimizing costs is imperative, then get the City Mini from last year quick while it's still on clearance! Even the City Mini GT is quite cheap on the sale they've been having.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 10:06 am
smoms wrote:
mamas and papas armadillo

I don't have it, but initial reviews seem really good.

Anyone have this stroller? Im currently looking into it but dont know anyone that has it. Would love to hear more about it.

scrltfr

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 10:26 am
out-of-towner wrote:
I have the Britax B-Agile. It folds very well and pushes decently. I chose it over the CityMini because the CityMini has a bar at the bottom by the basket which bothered me. If you have an infant you can get the travel system which has its own car seat and it snaps into the stroller very easily. I am very happy with it overall.

I have the agile and the chaperone car seat and I love it. Walk a lot with it.

busydev

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 12:49 pm
going into a lower price bracket here but what abt something like the chicco liteways? its an umbrella (so light weight and small good for in and out of the car) it reclines, pushes well and if you have a chicco carseat theres a version that you can click in.

PishPoshBaby

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 5:24 am
The City Mini/City Mini GT are classics - for good reason. The fold is great, the push is pretty good, and it's quite a simple stroller.

spring13

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 11:39 am
City Mini or Britax B-Agile are good choices. You might also want to check out the Phil and Teds Dot, the new Joovy Scooter, Chicco Liteway Plus, Valco Zee, Valco Snap.

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Mar 09 2014, 12:09 pm
Another vote for the B-Agile, love mine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics