Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Urgent-stomatitis- goat's milk??????????

amother

Post Sat, Mar 01 2014, 6:15 pm
Hi everyone.
My almost 2 year old is sick with what they call here in israel "aftot". probably means aphtous stomatitis- basically fever, and mouth ulcers... has anyone here had experience with htis?
I've heard that spraying fresh goat's milk helps, everyone here talks about it inc. the doctor. but I found nothing about it online. anyone heard of thi? does it cure ti or just relieve pain?
would appreciate any other advice if anyone ahs been through this- apparently it is extremely contagious and I have another baby who can be in huge danger if he contracts it (premie who hardly gains weight as it is.......)
any info appreciated!!!!
thanks!!1

amother

Post Sat, Mar 01 2014, 10:24 pm
bump

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 12:41 am
Hi there, not sure if your talking about herpes? but my sisters baby had it and she went to someone in Monsey that sprayed goat milk straight into the child's mouth from the goat and Bh it helped heal it tremendously.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 12:57 am
Yes, yes, yes! Two of my kids had herpes and I waa going nuts from seeing them in pain. I went to a farm 2 days in a row and the herpes were gone by the second day! Amazing, my.kids are living proof! Go for it...

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 1:29 am
it has to be straight from the goat???

Lady Bug

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 6:21 am
I've heard of it. I can see how it would be very soothing, although I don't know if it actually heals. It probably is the same idea like mother's milk, which can be very soothing and even healing. If you have nothing to lose, why not give it a try?

Pineapple

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 6:34 am
amother wrote:
it has to be straight from the goat???

I have no idea about this but if you can't get it from a farm try and see if you can get it in your local store it can't hurt to try

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 6:44 am
so we got hold of a goat, and spryed into his mouth... about 3 hours ago, still not seeing any improvement. refuses to drink and eat, with 103 fever. this has been going on since thurs. family doctor says nothing to do just wait . has anyone a similar experience?
-op

Pineapple

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 6:48 am
Try giving him a bottle of something he likes that's sweet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics