Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Parnassah expo
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sat, Mar 29 2014, 9:28 pm
This year was not a successful year. A lot of booths were given out to people just to make it look full.
It doesn't mean that next year won't be better.

Ohr naavas market was booming and that's wherer you should have been if you have a baby store.

amother

Post Sat, Mar 29 2014, 10:27 pm
what's ohr naavas market?
I guess for next year...

amother

Post Sat, Mar 29 2014, 11:52 pm
I was there both days as my company had a booth. I thought it was nice but could have been better. It was very fill on Tuesday and not so full on Wednesday.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 11:22 am
My husband went as a business manager. He came home feeling accomplished, and said he did get to network with quite a few companies that he had wanted to reach out to for a long time. I don't know how it was for job seekers, but I think that it was a great networking experience for many businesses.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 1:02 am
Hi - I'd like to answer the person that said Parnassah Expo was not successful and had to give out free booths to look full.
Not sure where you got your info from but you couldnt be further from the truth.
The few free booths that were given out, were given to small companies or organizations that really needed it and couldnt afford otherwise so it was subsidized and paid for instead by Parnassah Expo.

B"H it was beyond successful and continues to be successful and people are stopping me everyday to share.
Please be sure to get your facts straight before posting untrue comments on a public forum.

Thanks.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:34 am
Don't tell me it's not true if I know a few people who were asked to come and to even come for free just to fill up the expo at the last minute. They weren't even interested in coming.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:44 pm
Again, your comments are misguided and incorrect.
I dont know who you are or who your friends/relatives are that may have shared that misinformation.
BH the expo was a beautiful success, was mostly full, and was not scrounging to give free booths to look full.
If you are referring to the offers for businesses to bring jobs for free if thats what it takes, please know, that although the entire career section was maxed and had no more space, we asked anyone and everyone who is looking to hire to please come so that job seekers will have more opportunity to find a job, even though the expo was not a job fair but a networking event.

No need to argue on this further. BH the expo was a beautiful success on many fronts.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 6:09 pm
The expo can still be a success but the truth is that they gave some businesses the booths for $300 instead of the usually $2,000or even higher.
I know you worked for the expo but you don't have to distort the truth.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics