Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Takeout containers in lakewood

amother

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 6:33 pm
ive seen the black takeout containers with lids in amazing savings before, but I went and they don't have. I called closeout connection & they don't either have. I searched a little online but everything was so expensive because you have to buy by the case. I only need a few, less than 30 for sure. anyone know a place in Lakewood that sells them?
im also looking for small cups with lids-like either the 3 or 4 oz cups. if anyone knows where I can buy some, id appreciate tons!
anon because my family knows im looking for these things Wink

sky

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 6:43 pm
I bought both at amazing savings. When I was there they had tons of the take out containers. Is it possible they didn't know the exist? When I was checking out the lady was surprised they carried it. It was all the way in the back in the last row, before the mikva, on an outside wall on the bottom shelf, in an area where the wall juts out a bit. Right before the aluminum pans. They had them individually for .19 and in cases.

Right near there hanging on the wall they had these rectangular containers with white snap on lids. I think it was 10 for 1.00 or less then that, they came in plastic bags. I just tested it and it looked like it would hold 4 tbsp full to the top, but would look full with 3 tbps.

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago so it could be they are out, but it looked like they had so many.

The co-op (on James street) had the disposable salad dressing containers you get from take out places for about .10 each.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 7:09 pm
ok, thanks so much! I thought I checked the entire last aisle in amazing savings, ill check again, thanks!!

sky

Post Tue, Mar 04 2014, 7:51 am
Just wanted to add they weren't square shaped. They were hexagonal shaped - not sure if that is what you wanted.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 04 2014, 4:58 pm
right now I don't really care, though I think it will look better in a rectangle one. anyway I went to the coop in Jackson, figured they would have more than the james street one. they had the small 4 oz containers, both black square, and the clear round. so I got that, thanks for directing me there! went back to amazing savings even though I was quite sure I checked where you said they are, I checked again and they weren't there. I asked a guy working in that aisle and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, he said he always had them but he sold out & doesn't know when hell get them again. oh well. either ill find them somewhere else (maybe center of town?) or ill buy a different type of container. but thanks so much for your help!

momoftwins

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 8:51 am
if your still looking for it just in case has it

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 9:07 am
purim for next year - that's thinking early
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics