Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Kate Middleton on vacation - again
1  2  Next

pause

Post Thu, Mar 06 2014, 10:51 pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new......html

Is anyone else surprised by this, like I am? They're going away soon. And she just had a vacation. But most of all, without George? Why did I think she would still be nursing him? Smile

Zehava

Post Thu, Mar 06 2014, 11:09 pm
Eight months old is not an easy age to take along. They can crawl but can't walk and they hate being confined in the carriage. So even though I wouldn't leave an eight month old behind I can understand the reasoning.

Hatemywig

Post Thu, Mar 06 2014, 11:18 pm
Good for them!

They can afford it, they can't exactly do date night without closing down half a street.

If I could afford it, I would most definitely go on many vacations too.

Kate - I'm with ya!

werty

Post Thu, Mar 06 2014, 11:20 pm
Let them have a fun life (they can affored it) - and why should I be surprised at rich people who enjoy their money? It's understandable!

My only utter puzzlement is why people admire them, or even love them. They don't love you or care about you. You also probably achieve more good in your life, with less resourses, and much less support. It's fun to imagine what life must be like with all that money and attention... but lauding them as people is just beyond me.

Chickpea

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 12:05 am
werty wrote:
Let them have a fun life (they can affored it) - and why should I be surprised at rich people who enjoy their money? It's understandable!

My only utter puzzlement is why people admire them, or even love them. They don't love you or care about you. You also probably achieve more good in your life, with less resourses, and much less support. It's fun to imagine what life must be like with all that money and attention... but lauding them as people is just beyond me.

I also can't fathom how people love them. Maybe they're bored with their own lives and are living vicariously. Celebrity worship kind of reminds me of avoda zarah.

DrMom

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 12:54 am
Who cares??? MYOB.

wispalover

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 1:53 am
pause wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575239/Wills-Kate-jet-second-honeymoon-Maldives-minus-George.html

Is anyone else surprised by this, like I am? They're going away soon. And she just had a vacation. But most of all, without George? Why did I think she would still be nursing him? Smile

You do realise not every woman can nurse right? That some people don't have enough milk? That some find it too painful? That some pump for hours and hours a day and just can't do it forever? Why is nursing the key sign of being a loving or caring mother?

The only part of this story I have an issue with is that I think they should pay for their own detectives and bodyguards. Aside from that.. good luck to them.

Dolly1

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 2:28 am
Apparently she is pregnant again... that might explain why she is not nursing, no?

Pineapple

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 8:28 am
DrMom wrote:
Who cares??? MYOB.

Was thinking this when I saw the title

gold21

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 8:40 am
Gold21 on vacation- again

I wish....

Cool

Raisin

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 9:39 am
wispalover wrote:
You do realise not every woman can nurse right? That some people don't have enough milk? That some find it too painful? That some pump for hours and hours a day and just can't do it forever? Why is nursing the key sign of being a loving or caring mother?

The only part of this story I have an issue with is that I think they should pay for their own detectives and bodyguards. Aside from that.. good luck to them.

also, you have to actually EAT to have an adequate milk supply. Something Kate is clearly not used to doing.

(But she might still be breastfeeding and has either left pumped milk for the baby or formula and will resume breastfeeding on her return. Whatever, its not really our business.)

Chickpea

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 9:56 am
DrMom wrote:
Who cares??? MYOB.

None of us really care, but who are you saying MYOB to, me or OP?

BlueRose52

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 10:26 am
Not that I care a whit about this woman or this conversation, but... isn't this woman's whole life a vacation?

welcome home

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 10:44 am
BlueRose52 wrote:
Not that I care a whit about this woman or this conversation, but... isn't this woman's whole life a vacation?

I can't imagine it being much of a vacation when you're forever under the intense scrutiny of the media. You always have to look your best even if you just want to hang out in your front yard. That would be way too much pressure for me Sad

Raisin

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 10:49 am
BlueRose52 wrote:

you would think, but not necessarily. Do you think it is fun to constantly go to social occasions full of people you have never met before and will never meet again? And have to shake everyones hand and smile and be polite? It's really not.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 10:54 am
Nah, she's not lucky to be married to such a public person. Lo alenu. It's no way to live. But again, she chose it and had a long time to think about it (I always felt bad for her for this long engagement).

If she's pregnant she shouldn't go run around in vacay. But again I don't get the interest in them unless MAYBE one is British.

BlueRose52

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 10:56 am
welcome home wrote:
I can't imagine it being much of a vacation when you're forever under the intense scrutiny of the media. You always have to look your best even if you just want to hang out in your front yard. That would be way too much pressure for me Sad

Yeah, but doesn't this apply when she on an ACTUAL vacation too? So this factor wouldn't make any difference, either way.

welcome home

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 11:01 am
BlueRose52 wrote:
Yeah, but doesn't this apply when she on an ACTUAL vacation too? So this factor wouldn't make any difference, either way.

Exactly, which means she is never really on vacation.

Raisin

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 11:44 am
welcome home wrote:
Exactly, which means she is never really on vacation.

not if you go to super expensive very private places which cater to celebrities.

Peanut2

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 12:26 pm
She knew what she was getting into. They met like 10 years before they got married.

Her whole life and job is to be in the public eye. So yeah, I judge her.

It's not like she or William earned all that money, unlike her self-made parents.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics