Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Kate Middleton on vacation - again
Previous  1  2

Chickpea

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 1:11 pm
IMO, I find this whole thread amusing. Ladies, don't we have better things to do than to write and think about Kate's life?Shabbos is coming Hooray Yes and we should be preparing for it's arrival. Signing off now, wishing all of you a wonderful, inspirational Shabbos! Very Happy

Maya

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 1:16 pm
tzippibird wrote:
IMO, I find this whole thread amusing. Ladies, don't we have better things to do than to write and think about Kate's life?Shabbos is coming Hooray Yes and we should be preparing for it's arrival. Signing off now, wishing all of you a wonderful, inspirational Shabbos! Very Happy

Really?

Growing

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 1:24 pm
We have 'better things to' do but people are intrigued with the Royals and thankfully some people still follow their interests here and there.

William has been a very popular figure especially since Diana's death, and Kate revived the Royal family's image when she came on the scene.

Kate's personality, family, and personal childhood is something people like to read about and mull over.

For years people wondered who would eventually marry Willliam and given Prince Charles history the people are closely following this marriage and relationship.

So far William and Kate's reputation is stellar. They are slowly taking on more royal duties and people are following their every move.

It's a hobby of sorts and does not conflict with Shabbos Hamalka's weekly visit....in my opinion.

Last edited by Growing on Sat, Mar 08 2014, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Willow43

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 3:05 pm
Raisin wrote:
you would think, but not necessarily. Do you think it is fun to constantly go to social occasions full of people you have never met before and will never meet again? And have to shake everyones hand and smile and be polite? It's really not.

I wouldnt say shes "constantly" on social events. She sometimes goes MANY weeks without being seen. Yes, if theres a royal tour shes stuck being on display for a couple of weeks but that only happened twice in three years..... she generally doesnt do a whole lot- even for royal standards. And like others said, she knew what she was getting into so I dont feel bad for her... having said that- I agree with the others who said that if she can afford it, go right ahead. I have rich friends who go on more vacations than they do, and if I had this kind of money and didnt have to work, I think I might do the same!
If they are going on tax dollars thats another story... but I dont care because im not british so its not my money

And I do respect her parents for being self made!

welcome home

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 3:52 pm
Raisin wrote:
not if you go to super expensive very private places which cater to celebrities.

Unfortunately, the media still finds a way to invade their privacy so unless she stays cooped up in her room all day, she still has to put on her hair and face (and heels) and that is not much of a vacation.

sunny90

Post Sat, Mar 08 2014, 2:09 pm
Peanut2 wrote:
She knew what she was getting into. They met like 10 years before they got married.

Her whole life and job is to be in the public eye. So yeah, I judge her.

It's not like she or William earned all that money, unlike her self-made parents.

I still don't see why you're judging her. Maybe this is "out there" but maybe she, um, LOVES him and decided that the life was worth it? Doesn't mean it's easy.

pause

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 4:48 pm
Dolly1 wrote:
Apparently she is pregnant again... that might explain why she is not nursing, no?

Apparently she is not.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/.....ors/#
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics