Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Breaking News! Possible Shabbaton and Conference location!

yaelinIN

Post Sat, Mar 08 2014, 11:52 pm
You may have been wondering what was happening with the Torah Home Education conference this year. I am excited to announce that we have been trying to secure a large facility that will enable us to host a Shabbaton for families interested in spending a Shabbos together in addition to the one day conference that happens every year. We have found an estate in Monsey that may fit the bill. This is a 13 bedroom, 11 bathroom home with a large dining room, living room, sitting rooms, a playroom full of toys, indoor pool, and ample outdoor space. This home can sleep up to 60 people, rooms sleep from 3-7 people.

I am interested in finding out if we truly have 13 families or groups of people (mothers or fathers coming with children without spouses) willing to spend between $400-600 per ROOM (approximately, final prices will be known after I get a level of interest) for lodging and meals from Friday afternoon through Sunday morning, May 23-25 (Memorial day weekend). The conference day will be an additional fee, in line with what we have charged in the past (approximately $50 for registration and additional cost for lunch and childcare). If you are interested and would be willing to put down a $150 deposit THIS WEEK, please email me at torahhomeeducation@gmail.com ASAP with your name, family size and phone number. I will need to make a decision about this property this week.

Plans for the conference are coming together quickly! Please be on the lookout for a call-out for volunteers to help with the conference. We need your assistance to make this year's conference a reality!

Thanks and I hope to see you in May,
Yael Aldrich
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics