Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Chaim Shlomo Zalman ben Rivka Ruchama -BDE
1  2  Next

amother

Post Wed, Mar 12 2014, 6:26 pm
Please say Tehillim for Chaim Shlomo Zalmen Ben Rivka Ruchama. He is in very very critical condition following an aneurism. He is in need of a miracle. Think of his wife and 5 children when davening for him. Bisuros Tovos

boysrus

Post Wed, Mar 12 2014, 7:02 pm
oy vey, may he have a refuh shelima, will daven for him. maybe put his name in the title of the thread so that people who are just racing through and dont open the thread will also see it and daven fo rhim by name...

csl

Post Wed, Mar 12 2014, 8:50 pm
said, may he have refuah sheleima

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 12 2014, 8:54 pm
refuah shelaima !!!

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 3:53 pm
I have heard that they had assembled the children to say goodbye last night. Miraculously, he pulled through the night and is now in critical yet stable condition. While previously the doctors thought there to be no brain activity they are now seeing slight brain activity. This will hopefully be a Nes Purim. PLEASE keep davening.
May he have a complete Refuah B'karov

boysrus

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 3:56 pm
looking forward to hearing good news.

could you please ask a moderator ot put his name in the thread title so tht every time it gets bumped up we see it and remember his name without having to open the trhead? thanks

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 4:09 pm
boysrus wrote:
looking forward to hearing good news.

could you please ask a moderator ot put his name in the thread title so tht every time it gets bumped up we see it and remember his name without having to open the trhead? thanks

Thanks for the idea. I'm pretty new here.How do I contact a moderator?

boysrus

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 4:13 pm
try by reporting your post. to do that, you just click on the little exclamation point on the top right hand corner of your first post at the beginning of htis thread. then it wil allow you to write a comment. Yu should write something like' I am the OP of this thread and would like to change the title to 'Chaim Shlomo Zalman ben Rivka Ruchama - pls daven!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 4:33 pm
I wonder if reporting a post could be problematic - does it lead to withdrawing the thread till reviewed? I'll contact a mod right now and draw her attention to this.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 4:37 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I wonder if reporting a post could be problematic - does it lead to withdrawing the thread till reviewed? I'll contact a mod right now and draw her attention to this.

Thank You so much!!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 4:39 pm
amother wrote:
Thank You so much!!

Done. My pleasure. And refuah shleima!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 5:47 pm
I changed the title (had to be a bit creative to fit in his name). May he have a complete refuah.

(Reporting does NOT lead to automatic withdrawal or anything of the sort. A moderator has to take action physically after a report is made, so I got the report and PM Smile PMing does help as it sometimes brings more attention/detail to the issue at hand if it's urgent.)

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 7:32 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I changed the title (had to be a bit creative to fit in his name). May he have a complete refuah.

(Reporting does NOT lead to automatic withdrawal or anything of the sort. A moderator has to take action physically after a report is made, so I got the report and PM Smile PMing does help as it sometimes brings more attention/detail to the issue at hand if it's urgent.)

Thanks for clarifying.

amother

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 7:42 am
Boruch Dayan Haemes. May everyone's tefillos be a source of comfort to his wife and children.

boysrus

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 8:38 am
oh no! baruch dayan Ha'emes. that is so sad Crying

oy

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 8:44 am
sorry for his loss !!!

myself

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 9:29 am
Crying Crying Crying

I opened the thread and davened for him before scrolling down. Then I scrolled down and saw that it's all over. I am so upset. BDE.

the world's best mom

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 9:44 am
BD"E. HIs wife was in my class in high school. So sad.

ILOVELIFE

Post Sat, Mar 15 2014, 8:37 pm
Now that he passed away, would s/one be able to tell us what the last name is? It sounds so familiar and I'm just wondering if I know who this is

ILOVELIFE

Post Sat, Mar 15 2014, 8:49 pm
ty to those who PM'd

May the family (and all of am yisrael)know of no more tzaar
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed