Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Feeling GREEN for purim
Previous  1  2

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 12:08 am
mummiedearest wrote:
you stand corrected. amother is the most popular personality. greenie, however, is a very close second.

Amother is the most FREQUENT poster and also perhaps the most hugged, but I don't think she's especially popular at all... she gets put down and blamed more than most others, and some resent her very existence.

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 11:32 am
amother wrote:
tomorrow is Shushan Purim and ST.Patricks day (can u say that on here >?)
What

what can we name this holiday ? Shooting Arrow Drunken Smile Mr. Green

should have said top of the shushan mornin'

me thinks st. patty would have like the whole world drunk - jews & irish alike ~ cause then he get to keep his pot o' gold to himself - even if we could see the rainbow

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 11:34 am
ValleyMom wrote:
That is so creepy!!!
Did you know you could give someone a virtual hug/like AND if you get irritable you can UNDO the virtual like/hug.

Weeeeeird!!

yes it is known & has been done ... when you realize there's just something you cannot hug or like regardless of the parts you do like - it must be reversible

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 11:46 am
I stayed sober & shared my clowny with a nursing home ... then went back the next day too

amazing what a little bit of clowning around can do ...

although it's not as easy as you think ... I put vicks up somebody's nose, fed a woman some hamantash [so I sneaked it in shh], got asked if it was purim & then told to 'go away', fed a man pasta & meat sauce very worrisome as to if I was helping or hurting - till his neighbor started cheering me on, sang irish songs turned into yiddish songs turned into broadway with a 94 year old leprechaun, massaged a woman's legs, wiped a woman's nose, was followed by a sweet senile woman who kept asking me the same questions, got interrogated for my religion - to see if I was accepting of catholics too - had to give my sermon of we are all god's children ... had to talk so loud to a deaf man I think they heard me in brooklyn ~ fuhgeddaboudit ... bent down to dig under someone's bed cause she lost her quarters - oy vey - it ain't so easy at 51 ... almost got run over by a woman speeding in her wheel chair who went out of the building for a smoke - ah the young at heart ... and definitely lots of chuckles from passers-by ...

came home disinfected myself & slept like a baby

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 11:49 am
oh & to top it off - my daughter was embarrassed cause there was a clown in her car - creepy Rolling Eyes

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 1:01 pm
greenfire, you rock and inspire!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics