Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Brooklyn Pesach events?

bigbird

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 5:17 am
We are going to be in Brooklyn over Pesach with kids aged up to 8 and was wondering if anyone knows of any chol hamoed events/shows etc? We already know about MBC and Avraham Fried concerts but I'm also looking for something the younger kids will enjoy.

Thanks! (We'll possibly be in Lakewood or Monsey at some point as well so if there's anything around there it may still interest us)

doctorima

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 9:40 am
There definitely will be many more events - Uncle Moishy concerts, carnivals, etc. - but I doubt most of them are being advertised yet. They will be starting either next week or more likely the week after. If there's a specific performer you're interested in, maybe see if they have a web page with their upcoming schedule.

bigbird

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 11:24 am
We've been checking individual websites but most haven't been updated yet from their last event. We'll wait a couple of weeks and see what comes up. Thanks!

bigbird

Post Fri, Mar 21 2014, 1:09 am
Have just seen advert for uncle Moishy/mbc/twins from France with carnival, rides etc. Does anyone know what these events are like, ie, extremely packed with people, loooong lines at each ride, etc? I don't want the day to turn into a waste of time because we spend half of it just waiting...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics