Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
SEEKING-Used stroller board

amother

Post Mon, Mar 17 2014, 2:16 pm
Seeking a stroller board to attach to my Urbo stroller for my almost 3yo to stand on during long walks. I am on an extremely tight budget so a new one is beyond reach right now.

I am in Brooklyn, but even OOTers pls don't hesitate to contact me as I have friends all over so we can work out the logistics.

Thank you so much!

My email address is imamother2x@gmail.com

amother

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 10:06 am
Bump.

In case I wasn't being clear, I am willing to buy, not looking for a donation. I just can't afford one at full price right now.

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 11:17 am
Just sold my buggy board (not for your type of stroller) via Craigslist. Look over there.

shanie5

Post Sat, Mar 22 2014, 11:19 pm
There is a store near me that sells the stroller boards for $30. I know they are usually double that. I can get it sent to NY or lakewood easily. Let me know if u are interested.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 23 2014, 1:50 am
OP here. Are the boards from the Lascal brand or an imitation?

shanie5

Post Sun, Mar 23 2014, 10:08 pm
I went there today. They had Valco Hitch & Ride on stand for $39, Britax stroller board for $45, Litaf pickup for $54 & Baby jogger Glider board for $33. My DIL has the baby jogger and s very happy with it.

The store is called P&R Discount. I have their flyer and just googled some of the strollers, car seats, etc that they are advertising. My son bought a car seat today for $80. I found it online for more than double that. Same with other items they sell.

Their # is 570-876-3801

frosting

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 9:51 am
is this the baby store near scranton? I have tried calling them so many times and never got through! Do they sell strollers as well? do you know if they ship?

1Life2Live

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 11:35 am
I have this buggy board with the extender kit... willing to sell for $50, but I do not live in Brooklyn. We only used it once.

Lascal BuggyBoard

PM me if interested.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 5:43 pm
1Life2Live wrote:
I have this buggy board with the extender kit... willing to sell for $50, but I do not live in Brooklyn. We only used it once.

Lascal BuggyBoard

PM me if interested.

I PM'd you before.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics