Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
What do you order from amazon subscribe and save?
Previous  1  2

lfab

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 11:03 am
Anything and everything! I subscribe for items when they are on sale+have a coupon+get the 15% off discount for subscribing. After I receive my order I cancel so I don't keep getting it after the price has gone up. For an idea here's some items that have been in my last several or my upcoming order:
Toilet paper
paper towels
Tissues
Deodorant
detergent
fabric softener
dish soap
hand soap
dove bar soap
Veggie chips
Boom chicka pop sweet and salty popcorn
zone perfect nutrition bars
k cups
applesauce pouches
tuna fish
instant coffee
venus razors
shaving cream
star stickers
rubbermaid containers
q-tips
cotton moisturizing gloves
aluminum foil
ziplock bags
diapers
raisins
markers
toothbrushes
toothpaste
disinfecting wipes
allergy medicine

I think you get the idea Very Happy

tovli toraspicha

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 2:02 pm
I order diapers, wipes, and Pull-ups, sometimes Mrs. Meyers soaps. Especially when there is an extra coupon.

Amarante

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 5:55 pm
Anything one uses on a regular basis because it's convenient and why should I shlep stuff home and also have to spend time putting it in a cart in a "real" store.

You don't have to get something every month so you can schedule items to be delivered at monthly intervals you choose. You can also opt not to receive an item in a particular month if you don't need - but keeping at least five items so you get the additional savings.

I get a lot of individually packaged snacks like pretzels because they are convenient to have around.

I also get my flavored fizzy water delivered because it's so much easier than shlepping home - putting it in a cart - unloading etc. What a waste of time and effort.

Once you get started, it's amazing what you will subscribe to. For example, I have a Bissel steam mop and I subscribe for the mop heads and scented distilled water. I don't need mop heads every month obviously but it's handy because I just have it sent when I am going to need it that month. Also true of stuff like paper plates and plastic cutlery.

I am not sure if prices are cheaper than the store. I know for some of the stuff I buy like my flavored fizzy water, it's as cheap if not cheaper but I am not going to sweat a few dollars here or there because the convenience factor is so huge. Essentially I only have to shop for fresh meat/fish, produce - I.e. those things which need to be refrigerated.

And Prime is totally worth it for me even at $99. I have access to amazon video for free and the free shipping in one or two days has been a lifesaver. I just took advantage of their music streaming service which was on sale for 99 cents for four months and $7.99 per month after that.

You are also able to use Prime Pantry which often has very low prices as well. Shipping is free if you get 5 of certain items (these change all the time).
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars