Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Roach Bombing

boro parker

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 11:16 am
I'm planning to have my kitchen bombed to get rid of the roaches that took over my apartment. I have them for over a year and used dozens of bottles of raid already. Every morning I kill a minimum of ten- twenty, every day a total of at least 50, it's GROSS!!!!!!! Puke
Finally, my landlord agreed it's out of hand and offered to bomb my kitchen (you release a chemical mist in the air, no one can be in the house for 6 hours, and it's supposed to work wonders. At least I hope so.) I was told that everything should be taken out of the cabinets and covered at the time the bombing is done...
Do I wipe all surfaces after the bombing or do I have to leave everything as is to get optimal results?
I would appreciate any advice . TIA!

miri36

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 4:05 pm
VERY IMPORTANT!! My friend had the same roach situation and had the bombing done. Her apartment exploded. The table cracked, the windows, cabinets fell off the walls - it was madness. They couldn't go back there. Thank G-d they had renter's insurance. It ruined her sheitel as well. Apparently the exterminator wasn't careful to turn off the gas from the oven. Probably also to open a window so there's ventilation and the gas doesn't build up pressure until everything explodes. Please be very careful. Make sure you have someone reliable and that they follow all security measures.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry