Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Good obgyn regular or high risk in nyc area

mommyto3RN

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 8:29 pm
Im looking for a new ob can anyone recommend anyone good? Brooklyn is best but ill travel to manhattan.I really dont wanna deliver at maimonidies though I prefer a manhattan hospital. Itd probably be best if I found a high risk dr bc I had a 31 week preemie but would take just a really good dr. Pls if anyone has good recommendation id greatly appreciate it!! Also if you know if the drsupports natural births like not always being hooked up to a monitor ect and someone who will really listen to all your questions! TIA

brklin

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 8:52 pm
Ive never used him but ive heard dr rebarber innyc is very good. Beshaa tovah!!

Fave

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 8:59 pm
Dr Cutler is very patient with answering all my questions. His office is in the city though.

nycdoula

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 9:42 pm
The rebarber group is excellent. They deal with all sorts of issues. However if you are worried about having a preemie again and want a good nicu columbia or lij are your best betsl.

If you want a brooklyn doctor who doesnt deliver in Maimonides I would try the Klinger group they have offices in crown heights, bp and williamsburg and deliver in Staten ISland university. They are all great doctors as well
good luck

mgold

Post Fri, Mar 21 2014, 8:40 am
Dr Grazi's group, amazing Drs. they have office in Brooklyn and manhattan. They help avoid all kinds of complications, Dr Lanzkowsky is the nicest dr you'll ever meet, and they deliver in mount sinai top hospital. 212-410-6700

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 3:12 pm
Nycdoula, do you know which good Obgyn delivers in north shore Lij?
I'm interested in delivering in that hospital but not familiar with dr's?
Thank you

amother
Black

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 3:15 pm
I use Dr. Victor Klein's group in North Shore. He is high risk and I am very happy with them.

nycdoula

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 3:20 pm
North shore has a variety of doctors. I believe dr lantner delivers there. Also dr bral. Dr Jessica Jacobs as well

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 3:27 pm
Thanks for the replies:)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries