Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Judy Brown's Age
1  2  Next

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:04 pm
Does anybody know how old she is? The recent Hush thread got me thinking that I may have known her when she was much younger, but I'm also quite young Cool , so I 'm wondering if it's possible that she is the person I am thinking of.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:14 pm
She is probably around 33-34. She was in high school the same time as me

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:28 pm
So that makes sense! I was in one of the really younger grades when the person I think she is was in seventh-eighth, y'know, one of the big kids. that would put us at about 5-8 years apart, which fits.

thanks.
op

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:52 pm
don't you think it's pretty horrible to ask how old someone is online for the whole world to see? I happen to know this nice woman and I'm pretty horrified as to how she is just so cavalierly discussed.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:55 pm
Someone like Judy Brown who puts her whole life out for the worlds scrutiny really can't complain about people talking about her age online.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:58 pm
amother wrote:

I thought she was 31-32

octopus

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 7:59 pm
amother wrote:
Someone like Judy Brown who puts her whole life out for the worlds scrutiny really can't complain about people talking about her age online.

whoa. I'm not judy brown. that's number one. number two- it's not about HER, it's about YOU. Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners. And yes, I'm not posting anonymously anymore. I am the amother above that thinks it's rude to ask ppl how old they are.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:34 pm
I'm not any of the amothers but I too was inclined to think that hey, she's a public person etc. Also, it would help determine about when the story happened. But takeh, the rude angle is something to think about for future reference.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:42 pm
Sorry I don't see this being a manners issue.What goes around comes around. She calls endless attention to herself.She makes a living out of discussing herself and making fun of the community she grew up in.Therefore people can discuss her all they want.It is no worse to discuss her age then the age of say some entertainment figure.

elisheva25

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:43 pm
Once you choose to be a public person, your whole life is open for discussion age included. Be it the president, or Judy Brown. I didn't read the book, so I don't even know who she is.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:24 pm
amother wrote:
I thought she was 31-32

She's 33-34

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:26 pm
amother wrote:
which hs did she go to?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:30 pm
amother wrote:
which hs did she go to?

The one I went to LOL

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:37 pm
amother wrote:
The one I went to LOL

Wave hi I'm the first amother after op. I'm guessing I also know you since we went to the same school
Very Happy

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 10:03 pm
amother wrote:
Wave hi I'm the first amother after op. I'm guessing I also know you since we went to the same school
Very Happy

What year did you graduate?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 10:14 pm
amother wrote:
The one I went to LOL

So is it a secret???? You are hiding behind amother after all!!! Was it the same school she attended for elementary?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 11:10 pm
amother wrote:
What year did you graduate?

'99 and you?

Zehava

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 11:14 pm
Don't know her personally but I'm guessing she went to ger

amother

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 8:29 am
amother wrote:
'99 and you?

Wave hi classmate!

Reality

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 6:26 pm
octopus wrote:
whoa. I'm not judy brown. that's number one. number two- it's not about HER, it's about YOU. Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners. And yes, I'm not posting anonymously anymore. I am the amother above that thinks it's rude to ask ppl how old they are.

Applause
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics