Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Baby Roues stroller

sleepless

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 10:27 am
Does anyone have this carriage for at least a year? I want to know if you're happy with it and how the quality is. Any info is appreciated.
Tia

imamazing

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 11:26 am
Following this post, looking into it too... Thx

Tech_mom

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 11:55 am
I have it since last April.
I am very happy with it.

I have used the bassinet and the car seat attachment.
it rides really smooth. its easy to open and close - it will close with the attachments on - you don't need to remove them.

It is large. nice size basket.

I tried to attach a buggy board but it made it so hard to push so I removed it- could be because of my ineptness.

sleepless

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 2:27 pm
Thanks so much for responding. I heard mostly good reviews on this carriage but 1 store told me it's cheap quality and I'll probably have problems with in 1 year... So I'm trying to get more info

amother

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 2:45 pm
I got the bugaboo cameleon for my first.I we not happy with the fold.my friend recommended the babyroues for my second child.I like the fold because it's easy and folds with the seat on.also I like the lightweight.

amother

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 2:49 pm
Sorry ,forgot to mention that I have it for almost a year.I have no problems with the carriage

sleepless

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 12:27 pm
Anyone else has this carriage for a while?

amother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 12:58 pm
I have it for about 13 months.I love it! Lightweight,wheels great!

goforit

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 1:06 pm
I have a new one that I won at a party. (still in the store) If anyone is interested in buying it off me please pm me. I can get it in any color. Thanks

goforit

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 1:09 pm
Also want to mention they made a new frame that is stronger. The older version ilike 450 and the newer one is like 650.

amother

Post Tue, May 13 2014, 10:29 pm
I have it for a year- I love it! It is an amazing lightweight wheeling motion that is super smooth... It does all of the same stuff as a bugaboo and uppababy but is around 300-00 dllars cheaper because it is not the brand name. I do find that some of the canvas material may not be as sturdy/durable as the Uppbaby. For ex. my basket has a small hole in it...and my hood is slightly bent out of shape. But that could be me- I am rough with my stuff... Bue the frame is very durable. It is very lightweight when you wheel it.
I am not sure why it is not taking off- I am VERY happy.

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 8:12 am
I also love my babyroues stroller.I have it for over a year.I dont know why you say that it hasn't taken off.I see them all over the place in Brooklyn.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics