Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Looking for a dentist that takes Fidelis in Monsey

amother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 1:24 pm
I am in desperate need of a pediatric dentist. I know about Dr. Aranoff and Dr. Simkes.
Anyone else that is good that anyone could recommend?

TIA

smiledr

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 6:32 pm
Dr zivari, refuah

smiledr

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 6:32 pm
Sorry didn't see pediatric - dr zivari is general.

momX4

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 6:35 pm
try refuah health center ( I don't use them)

amother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 7:22 pm
Dr. Barkhordar

26 College Road

845-709-0571

amother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 8:52 pm
A & R Dental on Medical Pk. Drive. Dr. Anna is a great dentist and she has a pediatric dentist working there. I didn't have any personal experience with the pediatric dentist but I've heard from others who use Dr. Anna for themselves and have brought their kids that they were very happy. Make sure though never to get stuck with Dr. Romanov.

purpleink

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 9:30 pm
David Simon DDS (845) 362-5300

He;s on rt 306. He's not a pediatric dentist but my experience with him is great. My husband and I went to him and he's very sweet and gentle. He has a DVD player overhead so your kids can watch uncle moishy or Disney etc while being taken care of. My neighbor with six kids takes them there and they are quite happy.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 10:35 pm
smiledr wrote:
Sorry didn't see pediatric - dr zivari is general.

Dr. Zivari is a pediatric dentist. I know a lot of people highly recommend her, but I was not impressed with how she handled children. Could have been just having a bad day.. I don't know. Ask around.

smiledr

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:29 am
No she is not a pediatric dentist. She is a general dentist who sees children.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:40 am
smiledr wrote:
No she is not a pediatric dentist. She is a general dentist who sees children.

Quite interesting. That would not match with her techniques as well as the fact that her old patients who all take their children there were forced to seek other dentists for themselves at the age of 16... ??? Hmmm????????

clowny

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:48 am
amother wrote:
Dr. Zivari is a pediatric dentist. I know a lot of people highly recommend her, but I was not impressed with how she handled children. Could have been just having a bad day.. I don't know. Ask around.

I had horrible experience with Dr. Zivari. I would not recommend her. She was extremely nasty and harsh to my daughter, and so was her partner. I don't remember her name. She yelled at my daughter for crying and almost smacked her. She was traumatized for months.

smiledr

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 10:10 am
amother wrote:
Quite interesting. That would not match with her techniques as well as the fact that her old patients who all take their children there were forced to seek other dentists for themselves at the age of 16... ??? Hmmm????????

I'm a dentist in the area - trust me she's not a pediatric dentist.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 10:22 am
OP here.

Thanks for the recommendations.

As far as Dr. Zivari, I dont like talking L"h but I feel that I must. a friend told me about her many many years ago when I first moved to Monsey and had little kids. My friend only goes to the best and is very particular about who she goes to so I trusted her, well I could not wait to leave her practice, she yelled at my kids her staff was nasty, she may be a good dentist but she could be nice and friendly, I feel she is very old school.
I was very surprised my friend talked very highly of her. I really feel sorry for the kids that go there.
It is a bit sticky because I am friends with Dr. Zivaris whole family so I try to avoid her when I see her.

Anyone else have anymore suggestions? I am at a loss.
Anyone at the Monsey health center that is good with kids? My older ones go there but not sure about for kids.

Thanks

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 11:20 am
If your kids are well behaved and you are happy with the older children's dentist, you can take them there. 99.99% of general dentists will see children even 1 yr olds if they behave and/or are reasonable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics