Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Suri fishman photography

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 8:08 pm
I saw advertised that she has a special offer package and I am interested in it since I need a photgrapher for family/upsherin pictures.
Anyone have any reviews? Personal experience?

Thanks...

mrshj

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 9:51 pm
I will be watching this as well since I am also looking for a photographer. What are her prices and her number?

Cookie2

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:58 am
She did an adorable job on my sons Upsherin & the pictures came out stunning. I took the cheapest package, & got stunning posses. I would say that she'll be the new star in the market as she's very talented & she had patience for my son who is not an easy child.

oliveoil

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 11:29 am
Cookie2 wrote:
She did an adorable job on my sons Upsherin & the pictures came out stunning. I took the cheapest package, & got stunning posses. I would say that she'll be the new star in the market as she's very talented & she had patience for my son who is not an easy child.

I gotta say, it's interesting that this is your first post on the site...

Cookie2

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 12:53 pm
Actually I don't like to post anything on the web & it's the first time that I do, but I saw this post so I figured why shouldn't I comment on something that I know

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:23 pm
Cookie2 wrote:

What did you get with this package?
Pictures? cd? Does she do natural poses or lots of set ups using props etc?

Cookie2

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:30 pm
I personally like props so that is what I got. I don't know what her package is now, but I got 10 4x6 + 1 8x10 + 1 Wallet Size + CD

bnm

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:44 pm
is she the one that was advertising in the torah times? her ad caught my eye too.

bnm

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:50 pm
http://www.surifishman.com/portfolio.html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries