Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Boy's Clothing LA

Jewishmofm

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 10:04 am
Where can I get boy's yom tov clothes (thinking more "formalwear" then "casual dress") and white shirts in LA?
Getting a little nervous, haven't found much online . . . and running out of shipping time!

chani4

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 12:14 pm
Bloomingdales. Saks. Macy's.

acccdac

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 12:23 pm
I like buying from Monte Carlo in the city (my only issue is that he doesnt open until 12pm and I work in the afternoons)

He sells white shirts.
I buy my sons' slacks there, $20 a pair, David Oliver. I dont need to tailor them and if they get a whole in it, or it cant be passed down I dont feel like I wasted my time and money.

My son got a suit there and I think it was $100 (my father bought it for him).

I know people buy pants at nordstroms. My oldest is 11 so I havent had the need to buy "good stuff". I already limit the amount of times he gets to wear his suit because I dont think he is responsible enough for it.

The other place which I havent walked into in a long time is "For Kids Only" I am not sure what sizes they sell in terms of boys clothes.

Jewishmofm

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 12:42 pm
Thanks for the awesome replies!

I think I'm going to try monte carlo first, it's easy for me to stop in on the way to carpool.

I have tried macy's in the past, with little luck - just can't seem to get something there that fits. We are very narrow, with no waists to speak of. Are the Bloomies and Saks better for slim sizes or much of a muchness?

EsaEinai

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 12:45 pm
You should also try Rivka Sarir. She sells boys shirts and suits from her home. 1 (310) 963-1222

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 3:56 pm
Hi,
I wanted to bring your attention to our website, where we sell loads of dress shirts. We are not located in LA, but ship all over the country...and we can still get stuff to you in time for yom tov! We have lots of satisfied LA customers! Check it out, and feel free to contact me with any questions!

www.shirtstop.us/shirts

Jewishmofm

Post Tue, Apr 01 2014, 4:12 pm
Thanks Twiz! Heading there now...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics