Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Champion Tights Giveaway for Pesach!
1  2  3  4  Next

Yael

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:22 pm

Champion Tights.

Unparalleled Quality. Fit. Durability.

We are celebrating our re-debut in your local hosiery boutique!

Post a comment to enter the giveaway!

Share an anecdote about your child's tights experience, and enter to win a dozen tights for your child in time for Pesach! Let the Champion challenge begin!

Paid Ad

bigsis144

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:26 pm
I have little boys, but they like to wear a pair of my tights on their heads and pretend they have long "pigtails". Does that count? Wink

OldYoung

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:36 pm
My daughter has had many "hol(e)y" experiences wearing tights. Hoping to win some more pairs, because we can certainly use them! LOL

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:49 pm
I go through way too many pairs of tights per season! Wish they didn't cost so much and that they were a bit longer lasting

IMHopinion

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:58 pm
Yes!

spring13

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:58 pm
My 4 year old loves sparkly tights for Shabbos...

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:02 pm
I wish the tights would have sizes on them, and color name on the tag. My daughter's navy and black tights are so similar, I can only differentiate between them under certain lighting. I even called the store to complain that they by mistake sold me black instead of navy, until I finally noticed that it's possible it actually IS navy!

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:28 pm
DD loves the really thick tights in the winter. She calls them cozy tights. Lighter-weight tights are more comfortable when the weather gets warmer, but they rip so easily.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:28 pm
Experience with tights? The elastic either stretches out or the knees get holes...but I love microfiber tights for Shabbos.

yummydd

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:32 pm
All winter I have been complaining that my kids tights pimples, a store here local kept on saying she is getting in a great new tights. I kept on checking if it had arrived as I knew it was gonna be a magic solution. Recently I went in and the new magic tights was champion.... I bought some pairs and just tried them out. Love the fit....

out-of-towner

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:37 pm
My baby DD has a leg problem which will probably require bracing or surgery down the line. As such, tights tend to be a little loose on one side. I hope that by covering her legs with cute little tights, IY"H she will try to impress everyone and start to sit up, crawl, and walk at a normal time.

chestnut

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:52 pm
we moved a few months ago. I definitely remember packing a bag with daughter's thin tights, but now, that the weather is finally warm, I can't find it (she's been wearing thick, warm tights up until now)!!! and buying a whole lot of new tights is not smth I'd like to do now...

Pinky

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 1:19 am
So glad your back!!
Great fit and great quality!!

4c

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 1:26 am
My girls go through their shabbos tights so often, I can't keep up. Would love to win a bunch for them!

cinnamon

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 3:42 am
My MIL is always on my case to put my boys in tights in the winter to keep them warm. (it's Israel so it really isn't that cold)
My husband though could not hear of it - He is traumatized from his mom making him wear tights as a kid Smile

I love my daughters in tights though and I go through them faster then I go through sacks of potatoes on pesach Smile

e1234

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 3:43 am
I have 3 girls and tights are disposables here.
they don't last long at all - with one fall and there is a huge hole

kalsee

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 3:52 am
My daughter loves wearing tights, but they rip so fast... I would love to win some tights for yom tov!

luckysunshine

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 7:12 am
Some nice, good quality tights for my sweet daughter would be amazing!

smilingmom

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 8:10 am
Love the quality, love the fit.

Chloe

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 8:30 am
Here's a picture of the tights:

It's the best microfiber tights out there!! Longlasting, Buttery soft, Perfect fit, and No pilling!!
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics