Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Big Toaster Oven in Israel

myname1

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 1:43 pm
I saw a bunch of threads, even recent, about large toaster ovens, but they were in the US. I am looking for one in the Jerusalem area. It seems like different companies are sold here. I looked on zap.co.il and the sizes are by liters. The problem is I have no idea what that means- does anyone know what range of liters can typically hold a large 9-by-13 inch pan? I have a huge toaster oven someone gave me that I can put in 2 large trays or a whole bunch of dishes on 1 tray, so I would love the same thing, but couldn't find it or find how much it holds. It has 4 levels for the trays and the inside is about 44 cm wide. Any ideas? Also where to find one for a reasonable price? Thanks!

RachelB

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 4:32 pm
look at the back of your toaster oven, find the model number and google it. Read the info about the model and find out how many liters t is. That's what I did today Smile
For the record, two different brands can be the same capacity but different sizes.

abi

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 5:33 pm
Go to imperiat hachessed on petach tiqvah street in Jerusalem. I brought my toaster oven there it's fantastic everything comes out great even cheesecakes. They have lots of different sizes. I think the brand I have is called gold line
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars