Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Bizzy Bitz on sale at Amazing Savings - for what age?

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 4:16 pm
First of all, heads up - same set that is $40 on Amazon.com is about $11 at Amazing Savings, and they have a few different sets available.

Looks like a nice creative building toy. I am a sucker for nice creative building toys (we already have 2 different types of legos, clics, blocks, clipo, straws & connectors, and my oldest is only 3 1/2 and we don't have much space for toys... but I love nice creative building toys) so I bought a nice sized bucket, thinking it would make a good Pesach treat and bribe. But now I'm wondering, would it be too hard to use for 3 1/2 year olds? Should I save it for next year and find something else for now, or just go with it because that's what I found now?

Chanala1

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 4:27 pm
my 3.5 yr. old is playing with it very nicely!

Beach Bum

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 7:15 pm
I was wondering the same thing. My dd is three and a half. She enjoys playing with clics. Are these very similar... Is it worth getting if we already have clics?

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 7:52 pm
It looks like it has a lot more different types of pieces than clics, which are all squares with maybe a few wheels thrown in. There were triangles, curved pieces, circles, I don't know what else. The clics I have currently is a very small set and I don't usually put money into toys (this one I couldn't resist! At $10.99 for 180 pc set... if you want to spend $20 there was a 350 set too) so I doubt I'll be expanding our clics collection much, so it made sense to me to get something different.

2cents

Post Mon, Apr 07 2014, 12:46 am
hi! which amazing savings did you see this at? thanks!!

seeker

Post Mon, Apr 07 2014, 1:05 am
I think they all carry the same stuff. It's a little hit or miss but my last trip was either great or horrible, depending whether or not you want to spend money Wink Lots of nice finds at good prices. I was thinking of the amother who was looking for a multi-picture frame some time back because they had some really really nice ones ranging from $14 I think and UNDER. Tons of great kitchenware, utensils, containers, of course I chose the toy instead, lol, but if you actually wanted to buy things it was a great day to go to Amazing Savings. I didn't find everything I needed but close! Also nice selection of Pesach chocolates that make me rue our nut allergies because they all have nut warnings.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 12:56 am
So, the flyers that came with the pesach magazines advertise sales on both Bizzy Bits and Clics. Any more opinions on what's better? And what ages each is best for? And whether the price is right?

rosenbal

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 1:01 am
I got bizzy bitz when they came out a few years ago. Were expensive and totally not worth it. Cliks are much better quality. BUT, at that price I would get it if I needed a new toy to pull out on some occasion.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 2:06 am
really? In what way were they not worth it? I'm pretty confused because I don't really get the appeal of clics, they seem so boring to me, all squares that only connect side to side... But the kids are sooooo into them. Go figure.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics