Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How honest should I be?
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:21 pm
I'll try to explain it a little better...for greenfire Very Happy
Suppose we sell black pencil skirts to many customers. Retail customer store A calls up with an order and wants to know if black pencil skirts are available in size 2 and if that particular size sells well. ( please note, no offense to pple wearing size 2! just used for explanation purposes) On our end, that size 2 sells but definitely not as well as sizes 6,8, and so on. Retail customer store A wants to know if they should order size 2, if it's a good going item. What do I tell them?

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:24 pm
ah ... tell them to take less of the size 2 & more of the size 6 & 8 because regardless of the most popular sizes - there's always going to be a petite woman who needs a 2 or a voluptuous woman who needs the 2X

naomi2

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 4:02 pm
I'm a little confused, why can't you just say that it doesn't sell so well and then push the items that do sell better.
Also, if the stock doesnt sell so well this season she'll know you are not so truthfull
again, no need to "lie" just push your better items-neither of you lose!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics