Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Looking for Coco by Little Cocoon Checkered Tee - Size 2T

amother

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 1:06 pm
I called a bunch of stores & no one has any left. Can someone please help me?? I really want it in aqua green. I live in NJ but I don't mind if it's in Brooklyn or Monsey. Thanks!!

Sherri

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 1:26 pm
This is a shirt
https://www.sparklesandsuspend.....lc006

chaya35

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 1:41 pm
Saw them on YoungTimers website they advertised on imamother.

In Boro Park saw it by Baby Zinnia, Wonderland and Europe on 12th. Don't remember which other stores but a lot of them had it.

In Flatbush saw it by Little Women.

Fabulous

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 1:44 pm
call sweet things in flatbush.

iamamother

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 1:55 pm
Hosiery Planet in Passaic sells them

amother

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 2:24 pm
iamamother wrote:
Hosiery Planet in Passaic sells them

I was going to suggest Hosiery Planet also. I know they had the 2T in a slightly different version of that shirt when I last looked. I bought it for my boys and tried it on but didn't take it.

fellow jew

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 2:45 pm
You say you live in NJ, but don't specify if that's lakewood. I'm assuming it is. I wouldn't give you much hope in the Lakewood stores, they really seem cleaned out. You can try one more store in Lakewood, don't know if you've been there: Jolly Bean; it's a newish store, they may still have sizes left. Maybe call before to make sure they have what you want. They do carry those shirts.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 2:52 pm
I called Hoisery Planet in Passaic & they had the shirt in size 2 & the matching mustard shorts as well. Thank you all so much!!!

amother

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 2:53 pm
fellow jew wrote:
You say you live in NJ, but don't specify if that's lakewood. I'm assuming it is. I wouldn't give you much hope in the Lakewood stores, they really seem cleaned out. You can try one more store in Lakewood, don't know if you've been there: Jolly Bean; it's a newish store, they may still have sizes left. Maybe call before to make sure they have what you want. They do carry those shirts.

I went to Jolly Bean yesterday & they had no more of the size 2 but thanks anyways. I should have called first to save the trip but I was out anyways so it wasn't too bad.

fellow jew

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 3:05 pm
Oh sorry! Yep, calling first is always the best way to go! Good Luck! I hope something works out!

bnm

Post Fri, Apr 11 2014, 1:04 am
so a half million heimisha (Country Yossi) are going to be walking around in these shirts this season?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics