Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Soft matzas!! Yum!

chani8

Post Fri, Apr 18 2014, 5:55 am
Well, we did it. We ate our soft matzas yesterday for lunch. They came in a real box with a real hechsher (machpud). We bought them frozen and had to keep them frozen until a couple hours before eating. We served them up with hummus and ground beef mexi style, with 'salsa' (schug, tomatoes, onion, peppers). They are quite thick and very filling. I was doing great not having a tummy ache from all the matza, until I ate just one of these. So, it was fun... but now just pass me the crispy matza cracker with some butter. Wink

Liba

Post Fri, Apr 18 2014, 6:02 am
Chani8, those are nothing compared to the good fresh ones our sefardi neighbors actually buy. They laughed at us when we bought them for Shabbos shmini shel pesach (we are in Israel so we keep 7 days, but couldn't have chometz when it was the "eighth day" of pesach a couple years ago, but soft sefardi matza we could have). Next time, find a frum sefardi to help you. Then you get the GOOD stuff. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics