Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Bruised legs

amother

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 10:38 am
my husb was babysitting my 2 1/2 year old daughter yesterday while I was at work, and when I got her into pajamas, I noticed 1 big black & blue mark, and 2 smaller ones on her leg. My husb does not remember her getting hurt, but she did ride a bike, so he said maybe its from the peddling or s/t like that... would u you be concerned???? (im a real worrier)

Pineapple

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 10:40 am
Did she fall off the bike?

Did he give her a bath (and bang it when coming out?

tweety1

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 10:42 am
If its only the ones you describe theres nothing to worry abt. Prob is from the bike or she might have fell when your hub didnt see.If u c many more and on diff areas then yes, go check it out

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 10:43 am
I can barely keep track of my own bruises, never mind my kids'! What are you concerned about?

5*Mom

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 11:25 am
Bruises on arms and legs are a normal, common part of childhood. It can happen from a non-dramatic bump, trip, fall. Bruises on the trunk can be worrisome, but generally not on arms and legs.

happymom4

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 11:32 am
My kids get more bruises than I can keep track of...put on some arnica cream to help them heal faster!
As far as worrying: are you afraid your husband knows more than he is telling you??? If not you have nothing to worry about at all!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics