Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Please. Help me find a cleaning woman in brooklyn

queen76

Post Mon, Apr 28 2014, 8:52 pm
It's been a really interesting day for me. I've been trying to find a decent woman for many months now. I figured that now that it's after pesach, I'll have more opportunity to get someone good. I tried fortune agency in Flatbush, and had a terrible experience. The woman that came seemed to be on drugs. She kept on muttering to herself, making weird gestures, and strange body movements. I was a bit afraid of her. I'm a little tired of going thru these agencies and again, week after week, and not getting anywhere.
How can I go about getting some one decent. Right now I need some one for Monday. Any one know some one that can help me. It would be so greatly appreciated. I live in the Kensington area.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 28 2014, 8:59 pm
I am also looking for one. Anyone?

Pineapple

Post Mon, Apr 28 2014, 9:01 pm
Ask your neighbors to ask their cleaning lady if they have an available day

amother

Post Fri, May 09 2014, 11:49 am
I know this Cleaning lady.
Excellent
917-400-2051
Gennie

OneSource

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 7:19 pm
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone else have a good cleaning lady recommendation? Brooklyn pleaseā€¦
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry