Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Linen

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 3:17 pm
Is there somewhere online that I cud buy linen for my guest bedroom (dont want to spend too much) or am I better off going to a local jewish store?

m+m

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 3:27 pm
Ikea has a few nice patterns, Decent quality.

ectomorph

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 4:42 pm
Are you expecting a lot of wear and tear and want good quality? Then I have found no better place than Wolkenfeld's in Boro Park.

If you don't really care about quality and just want matching linens, you should shop the sales online.

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 6:04 pm
There are thousands of sites online where you could buy linen!
Try Macy's or some other department store where you can shop sales and get good deals.

Talya

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 6:08 pm
http://www.wholesalebeddings.com/

They have great service and prices better than I've seen anywhere. I emailed them after playing order because I forgot to put in coupon code and the emailed back right away and refunded me the difference. I got a 54" duvet cover set for under $100 (still haven't used because I never got around to buying sheet set but it's higher thread count than my other sets and looks nice).

Last edited by Talya on Wed, Apr 30 2014, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

momtra

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 6:49 pm
Overstock.com

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 8:41 pm
Op here the reason why I asked is dont most of the non jewish sites sell like covers and not quilts and quilt covers......

spinkles

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 9:30 pm
You can get duvet covers cheap at TJ Maxx or online if your beds are standard American sizes. Ours are 48" so I have to buy from Jewish stores (more expensive).

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 9:32 pm
You can get duvet covers anywhere. It isn't a Jewish invention Wink

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 9:38 pm
Yes I know but if wud like to order a set im wondering wheres the best place to look online that also has duvet covers or am I best off in a jewish store

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 9:43 pm
Well, you got lots of idea here... Macy's often has nice sets. Wolkenfeld is great if you want to go to a brick and mortar.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Apr 30 2014, 10:21 pm
gr8 mom wrote:
Yes I know but if wud like to order a set im wondering wheres the best place to look online that also has duvet covers or am I best off in a jewish store

Overstock.com has duvet cover sets for about $40 a bed. I've purchased those but by the time I was done purchasing coordinating fitted sheets for my 48" beds at the Jewish store, the set cost me a total of $130. So I don't do that anymore because I can get a beautiful Egyptian cotton set ready to go and perfectly matching for $160 at d'rose in Brooklyn. I can see what I am getting in person, no online returns necessary, no headache.

lfab

Post Thu, May 01 2014, 9:21 am
chana_f wrote:
You can get duvet covers cheap at TJ Maxx or online if your beds are standard American sizes. Ours are 48" so I have to buy from Jewish stores (more expensive).

I have 48" beds as well and I just use full size sheets and duvet covers and they fit fine. This way I can buy them at non-Jewish stores for much cheaper (you will need the full/queen quilts and not twin for this to work).

Talya

Post Thu, May 01 2014, 9:31 am
I'm so tempted to get this set http://www.wholesalebeddings.c.....html. I got three cheaper sets when I got married that are nice but not fancy master bedroom sets. I love this one. Wish I had room and need for it. Can't bring myself to spend the money when I don't need it and have nowhere to keep it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics