Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Kool polka dot cake

greenfire

Post Fri, May 02 2014, 1:39 am

abaker

Post Fri, May 02 2014, 8:16 am
I might go out and buy a cake pop pan just for this! so cool and unexpected! love it! thanks =)

lovemywig

Post Fri, May 02 2014, 8:58 am
Fun cake kids bday...

Thanks for sharing.

yo'ma

Post Fri, May 02 2014, 9:02 am
Really cool, but all I saw was how many bowls and things she got dirty. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

greenfire

Post Fri, May 02 2014, 1:06 pm
yo'ma wrote:
Really cool, but all I saw was how many bowls and things she got dirty. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

you know - one time I made a birthday cake with lots of colourful frostings ... the dxh was upset about the mess ... but if you saw my other daughter dancing around the cake - singing how she was going to make the same cake for her baby's birthday - the mess was more like artwork in motion

the best things in life are messy

Vanilla

Post Sat, May 03 2014, 10:02 pm
Really cute!!!!

sky

Post Sat, May 03 2014, 10:48 pm
I can't see the link but I'm assuming its the one where you bake cake pops and then put them in a cake and bake so when you slice you see the dots.
We do this often and my kids love it. They pick a color scheme for the inside and outside or we do black and white or something else. its a really fun cake.

greenfire

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 11:21 am
so without having to run out & buy pop pans ... I made colourful cupcakes in a mini cupcake pan ... then I added those to a white cake ... - the experiment was interesting enough - but I didn't have enough time to make it quite like I would have wanted ...

Odelyah

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 11:37 am
greenfire wrote:

the best things in life are messy

best line ever! Very Happy

sky

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 1:19 pm
greenfire wrote:
so without having to run out & buy pop pans ... I made colourful cupcakes in a mini cupcake pan ... then I added those to a white cake ... - the experiment was interesting enough - but I didn't have enough time to make it quite like I would have wanted ...

http://bekicookscakesblog.blog......html

greenfire

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 1:23 pm
sky wrote:
http://bekicookscakesblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-not-to-make-polka-dot-cake.html

thanx - I'll take more time on my next experiment - but it will have to be chocolate & vanilla ... I'm not doing this tie-dye food colour that taste poisonous
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins