Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Forgot to come home
1  2  3  Next

greenfire

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 11:46 pm
so teen never came home after school ... although I try not to worry ... I am always thinking the worst ... can't sleep ...

mumoo

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 11:52 pm
im sorry,green. this sounds really hard (to say the least). Can I do something???? I wish I could help.

Squash

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 11:53 pm
Green, oy vey!! I have tears in my eyes. What can I do?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I will say some tehillim, and you should too.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Crying

greenfire

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 11:55 pm
should we go out and look ... mumoo ... too old and my detective skills are out of whack ... just frustrated cause I wouldn't even know whom to call ... just to see that she is ok

rainbow

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:00 am
{{{{{Green}}}}}}
So sorry....oy, a mother's heart....may she return safely soon!

daisylover

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:00 am
why dont you call her friends? it is a bit late to just sit adn wait. she didnt call home at all today? oy, I am nervous. though I am sure she is fine. I would call all of her friends where she may be.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:05 am
the problem is these days I do not know her friends ... she usually is a loner ... was in enough trouble like almost 2 years ago running around ... but then I knew her "gang" where to look ... who to call ... and I went to sleep hoping she'd be in her bed ... and woke up to check ... and she ain't there ...

Tefila

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:05 am
Is she home now? shock

Squash

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:07 am
Is there anything like "shomrim" in cleveland. Maybe they can help you look for her. Would you call the cops?

greenfire

not yet

greenfire

not yet

mumoo

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:10 am
you know I would help you-I'm only a couple hundred miles away. When she comes home-let ME talk to her; I got a few things to say. in the meantime, green, if there is really nothing you can do-like squash said say a kapitle and then move on. (Not in your heart, just your activity) When you have a reason to worry (and right now you don't; for all you know she is just hangin' out, safe) then you can let go and worry. You re still a good mother, just not wasting your energy on worry that can't fix anything. Be strong, girl.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:15 am
thank you ... I said tehillim ... no not a good mother ... and even went to sleep ... woke up anyway worrying ... it is the bad behaviour that worries me ... the possibilities ... the downslope if hanging with the wrong crowd again ... is she high is she with a guy is she safe is she alive ... now imagine those thoughts running through your mind ... please mumoo talk to her ... somebody tell her all the things she never listens to me about ... the phone just rang ... no it wasn't her only s/o looking so I asked ... doesn't know ...

sc

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:19 am
does she have a cell phone?! iy"H I hope everything is o.k. - maybe get her a cell phone so she is reachable

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:20 am
no $$ for phone - but good idea

rainbow

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:27 am
If she doesn't usually come home this late...I'd call Shomrim or the police...they can help find her...and they'd probably do the 'talk' thing to her...
I'm praying for her safe return.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:34 am
yeah ... this is a kid who has been in trouble ... the cops here are not helpful ... believe me I know ... but they will give me a fine ... and take my money ... for not having my kid home by curfew ...

rainbow

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:36 am
Oh my, I never thought cops can be so unhelpful! I'm so sorry that you don't even have that resource. Is there a shomrim in your area?

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:39 am
anyway ... I just guess spring is in the air and the teens like to hang out ... new season - new torture ... anyway thanks for listening ...

rainbow

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 12:49 am
Green, are you on central time? What time is it by you?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children