Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Working on more than 1 computer

working hard

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 6:32 pm
How can I work on my computer and have my boss see what I am doing without my having to work online. I am looking for some sort of cloud sharing something. Can anyone help me?

seeker

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 6:34 pm
Cloud sharing is online. I don't think there's any way to share what you're doing without using the internet. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding what you're asking?

working hard

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 6:53 pm
I want to be able to work on my computer, not in my browser, and have it sync using the internet. Is that possible?

seeker

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 6:55 pm
Google "beam your screen" or maybe it was "beam my screen" and see if that is what you're looking for.

goodmorning

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 6:55 pm
Dropbox.

It gets installed as a folder and you can save files to that folder (just like any other folder in your file system) but it automatically syncs online.

Your boss can view your files in the folder in his computer or online. (And there is version control!)

goodmorning

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 6:57 pm
goodmorning wrote:
Dropbox.

It gets installed as a folder and you can save files to that folder (just like any other folder in your file system) but it automatically syncs online.

Your boss can view your files in the folder in his computer or online. (And there is version control!)

(I posted this completely altruistically -- I use Dropbox for file sharing and think it's great -- but if you do sign up, can you use my referral link? We both get extra space if you do.

https://db.tt/HwKJdCa6)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics