Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Where to buy Montessori materials? jewishsoftware.com?

winter_rose

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 12:34 am
I am trying to find a good source for Hebrew Montessori materials, specifically sandpaper letters, nikudot and movable alphabet. I am not a shlucha, so I can't use the Jewishmontessori site at shluchim.org. Allison Montessori has, but I am not a huge fan of their Hebrew materials and color scheme. mynetivot.com/jmtc/curriculum/ has materials and curriculum, but not specific items. I can't affort $7k to shell out for supplementary home-school. The only other source I've come up with is TES, jewishsoftware.com, however, they do not link to Paypal or any other online payment system with protection and I can't find any reviews online of their company. Has anyone here ever ordered from them? What was your experience? Their materials look like the ones Netivot uses. Does anyone else have a source for matierials they can share with me?

seeker

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 1:32 am
Sorry this isn't going to be an extremely helpful answer, but I wonder if it would be that much harder to just make it yourself, if they're so hard and expensive to find - print out the alphabet in a big font, trace onto cardboard by pressing hard with a ballpoint pen around the outline, fill with glue, cover with sand, allow to dry, shake off, done! A bit of a hassle, but if you're a montessori homeschooler I imagine you're already creative and hardworking!

winter_rose

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 12:41 pm
Yeah, that takes too long. Just bouth them at the TES place. They were fine. They're the ones from Jewish Montessori in Beijing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics