Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Milano clip on bangs

sima

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 11:43 am
I have a fall which I don't like very much, but the hair is still decent. I don't like the "fall look" on me, and prefer to have some hair in and around my face as opposed to the tight headband look. Anyhow, does anyone here have the clip on bangs and would they work to use with my fall to make it look like a regular sheital, kind of....... I guess I would have to play around with the area where the bangs clip on, and somehow cover that to make it look realistic, I don't know...
TIA

Blueberry Muffin

Post Mon, May 12 2014, 4:58 pm
I'm not sure how realistic it will look - if there is no scalp -
usually falls have hair going backwards and bangs will be going forwards/split to the side -
I would suggest you call milano and ask on what type of sheitel they recommend the clip on bangs for

Factory Girl

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 10:04 pm
I read that the Milano show room in bklyn has the clip on bangs now.. if u are in the area go in and see for yourself

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 10:54 pm
Whatever you do, bring in the fall and try to get the color to match. Even if they say it's the same color number, the shades and textures can vary widely.

chatouli

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 10:57 pm
Maybe it could be worn with a fall and a headband. If there's a wide enough headband between the fall and the bangs, it is less noticeable if the the colors aren't an exact match (although they definitely would still need to be pretty close).

Soul on fire

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 1:17 am
I was also going to suggest a headband or scarf to cover the inconsistent area between the fall and the bangs. I wear bangs with my tichel and I really like the way it looks. I have never worn them with a fall though.

Factory Girl

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 11:44 am
I just got one on Sunday at the Milano Flatbush showroom..im planning g to wear it with my hats not with a wig it was $81 with tax
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels