Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Need a pediatric dentist in Brooklyn
1  2  Next

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 9:47 pm
Which pediatric dentist do you use? I am looking for someone in Flatbush or Boro Park. Someone who accepts child health plus hmo. Its important to me that the dentist be very skilled, and also patient, and have a child friendly office. Please post phone number or address if possible. Thanks.

rf347

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 10:22 pm
Dr seewald, 2928 Avenue P # 2F, Brooklyn, NY 11229, (718) 375-9677
Excellent dentist

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 11:24 pm
rf347 wrote:
Dr seewald, 2928 Avenue P # 2F, Brooklyn, NY 11229, (718) 375-9677
Excellent dentist
Is this the same dr seewald that practices in williamsburg?

rf347

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 11:37 pm
Yes, he has 2 offices one in willi and one in Flatbush, he is amazing

amother

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 9:57 am
Thanks. Anyone else?

asmileaday

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 10:15 am
My kids LOVE ezra medical center and I am extremely pleased with Dr. Kroll. Nice efficient soothing and skilled. Their other pediatric dentists are also good I just don't have experience with them.

amother

Post Fri, May 16 2014, 9:23 am
Thanks. I would love to use them, but they are not accepting new patients. Any other suggestions?

sleepless

Post Fri, May 16 2014, 10:08 am
Dr. Waltner in williamsburg. He accepts United Health care from chp. I went to a few dentists with my son before I went to him and he is great. No one else wanted to work on my son

amother

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 8:39 pm
Bump

mpk

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 9:18 pm
FYI Dr Waltner is in park slope on Thursdays if that's more convenient for you.

amother

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 9:25 pm
mpk wrote:
FYI Dr Waltner is in park slope on Thursdays if that's more convenient for you.
Thanks for the info! Does he accept the same insurances at Park Slope that he accepts in Williamsburg?

yidishmamma

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 9:31 pm
I'm not sure if dr waltner is accepting new patients.... Gotta call and find out

amother

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 9:34 pm
yidishmamma wrote:
I'm not sure if dr waltner is accepting new patients.... Gotta call and find out
I am the amother who asked about insurance. We are longtime patients and was just wondering about which insurance his second location accepts

losingweight

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 9:34 pm
I use Maimonides dental clinic. They turned my most dreaded appointments with my son who has very bad teeth into a most calming experience. My son looks forward to goin!! The dentist are very patient and caring. And they do laughing gas and in office sedation if needed. 7188719111

Ashrei

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 9:43 pm
Dr. Tendler in Park Slope. Can't recommend him enough. parkslopedental.com (there's a wait for an appointment - TOTALLY WORTH IT) - haven't had the experience, but I bet if there was an emergency, after you were an established patient, he'd see you right away tho. friendly, gentle, experienced, great staff, all patient, office is clean and very modern, movies to watch in the chair, toys - very relaxing for the kids even!

amother

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 10:05 pm
So it seems that Waltner and Tendler work in the same park slope office. I dont understand their insurance policy though. My daughter has Healthplex, and it says they accept it for preventive care. What does that mean? If she has a cavity to fill, I'll have to go somewhere else?

yidishmamma

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 10:08 pm
amother wrote:
So it seems that Waltner and Tendler work in the same park slope office. I dont understand their insurance policy though. My daughter has Healthplex, and it says they accept it for preventive care. What does that mean? If she has a cavity to fill, I'll have to go somewhere else?
dr waltner accepts healthplex... That's what my kids have too . I use the willi office and it covers the fillings X-ray...

mpk

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 7:13 pm
Call Park Slope Dental (Dr. Rosenkrantz's office) about your insurance questions. Both Drs. Waltner and Tendler work out of there on Thursdays. Also, because the office is located in Park Slope an appointment means an appointment. They don't double book.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 06 2014, 2:30 pm
Help! I seriously cant find someone! Please, can anyone recommend someone who takes Healthplex and is taking new patients? Ezra medical center and Dr Seewald are not taking new patients. Dr waltner is taking new patients, but does not accept healthplex. Neither does anyone in his office, or anyone recommended by my pediatrician.

amother

Post Sun, Jun 08 2014, 8:29 pm
Bump.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics