Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
ISO Recipe: Chicken cutlets in a sweet pepper sauce

wereafamily

Post Thu, May 22 2014, 3:49 pm
I anyone have the recipe? I know you saute onions with different peppers and some ketchup... not sure about the rest Wink

Any such recipe would be great, thanks a lot!!

mol

Post Thu, May 22 2014, 5:06 pm
sautee red pepper, onion, and can of mushrooms. mix 15 ounces apricot jam with 1 c. ketchup and 1 tbs brown sugar. add to vegetables bring to boil. let simmer for 3 mins. pour on top of fried chicken cutlets and bake for 20 mins. (I also do it on small pieces of dark cutlets, without frying them. just put raw chicken in pan, pour sauce and bake covered for 45 mins and uncovered for 15 mins. stays moist for friday nt)

mfb

Post Thu, May 22 2014, 5:31 pm
mol wrote:
sautee red pepper, onion, and can of mushrooms. mix 15 ounces apricot jam with 1 c. ketchup and 1 tbs brown sugar. add to vegetables bring to boil. let simmer for 3 mins. pour on top of fried chicken cutlets and bake for 20 mins. (I also do it on small pieces of dark cutlets, without frying them. just put raw chicken in pan, pour sauce and bake covered for 45 mins and uncovered for 15 mins. stays moist for friday nt)

I have something similar (don't have recipe on me but sounds like this might be it) I stopped frying the cutlets before I just saute peppers and then cover cutlets with sauce and bake

wereafamily

Post Fri, May 23 2014, 10:01 am
mol wrote:

Thanks!! I didn't have apricot jam so I used duck sauce instead and I didn't fry the cutlets, I just dipped them into flour and poured the sauce over it... It came out great Smile

Thanks again!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey