Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
The Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Scrabble123

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 12:01 am
I recently found two small spiders near my house. One was on the outside of my front door and the other in my kitchen sink!

They were so so so small (I do not even think that most people would notice them: I am just a tad obsessive about cleaning Wink) They must be baby spiders (or some extremely small spider). Yes, I know it's a spider and not a bedbug. I can see the body, head, and it's 8 legs.

I'm wondering if you would be concerned with finding a baby spider? Does this find mean there was a nest somewhere CH" V and I should starting searching and/ or call an exterminator?

My first instinct is simply to wait and see. Hopefully I won't find anymore IY"H.

What do you feel?

Scrabble123

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 12:56 pm
Climbed up the waterspout......

ectomorph

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 1:02 pm
There was probably a nest nearby, but it's too late now. It's not exactly a nest - you should google how spiders reproduce. No point trying to exterminate after the fact.

The good news is, you've only found two, so while they likely are from near your house, they likely aren't from inside your house, in which case you would have found 200 of them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics