Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelorette Andi
1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Thu, May 29 2014, 11:09 am
Anyone watching? What do you say? I like Eric, Josh, Chris (though I don't think he's for her at all) ummm let's see who else? Maybe Marcus too. Can't remember more now. I think she makes a great Bachelorette. And the conversations are a little more interesting than Des or JP. Looking forward to this season though there are some guys I can't stand! Craig just seems so childish, I'm glad he's out.

Anonymous cuz I'm not proud of the fact that I'm wasting my time with such shtissim!

amother

Post Thu, May 29 2014, 2:47 pm
Just so you know, Eric passed away in an accident after his time on the Bachelorette ended.
It must be so sad, yet comforting, for his family to see the show.

Anon for the same reason as OP

Talya

Post Thu, May 29 2014, 3:00 pm
Hi, I'm Talya and I watch The Bachelorette.

amother

Post Thu, May 29 2014, 3:29 pm
Ya I know Eric is dead. Maybe that's why he seems like such a genuine good guy lol

Very very sad and a little creepy to watch knowing he is not alive anymore.

Talya

Post Fri, May 30 2014, 7:50 am
So any of y'all find it interesting that the conservative girl who was freaking out about stripping because she only wears a one piece is wearing such low cut dresses (and a bikini) and making the guys strip too? Also, for someone who couldn't stand Juan Pablo constantly saying the same thing "ees ok" she surely says the same thing ("y'all") way too much! Overall though finding her conversations more interesting and deeper than previous contestants.

amother

Post Fri, May 30 2014, 9:16 am
Talya wrote:
So any of y'all find it interesting that the conservative girl who was freaking out about stripping because she only wears a one piece is wearing such low cut dresses (and a bikini) and making the guys strip too? Also, for someone who couldn't stand Juan Pablo constantly saying the same thing "ees ok" she surely says the same thing ("y'all") way too much! Overall though finding her conversations more interesting and deeper than previous contestants.

Talya my thoughts exactly. She was dubbed as the queen of the one piece bathing suit. So what happened suddenly?! I guess she got comfortable in her own skin.... I'm noticing overuse of staaaaaap (like des used to say amazing) more than the y'all. But neither expression is grating on my nerves yet lol.
As a side point I just heard that she's jewish-didn't know that!

amother

Post Fri, May 30 2014, 9:18 am
Same amother as above post. I loved the scene with josh before the rose ceremony. Love the way he was rambling and how he playfully covered her face when she called him out on it. It was so genuine so natural!

amother

Post Fri, May 30 2014, 12:33 pm
cant stand when she says y'all cuz her english is so not southern so why she doing the y'all thing????

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 10:11 pm
Three guys left. Can't wait for the final rose ceremony.

Any thoughts on who might win?

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 10:21 pm
I read the spoilers so no suprises for me! But I won't spoil it here.
Didn't watch yet tonight's episode.
All along I didn't like Nick he was weird but after hometowns I can really see him being a great husband.
Chris rocks! He is so classy and proper. But totally not for her. Many are rooting for him to be next bachelor but personally I think he's too good for the show. Not for him.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 10:24 pm
amother wrote:
I read the spoilers so no suprises for me! But I won't spoil it here.
Didn't watch yet tonight's episode.
All along I didn't like Nick he was weird but after hometowns I can really see him being a great husband.
Chris rocks! He is so classy and proper. But totally not for her. Many are rooting for him to be next bachelor but personally I think he's too good for the show. Not for him.

Classy and proper? She asked him what she could do in Iowa and he said she could embrace being a homemaker. Rolling Eyes

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 10:31 pm
amother wrote:
Classy and proper? She asked him what she could do in Iowa and he said she could embrace being a homemaker. Rolling Eyes

I guess you didn't listen closely enough. Right after saying that, he said "of course I'm being sarcastic". He was kidding her!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 2:46 am
I love her smile. But when she extends it excessively (mostly when in awe) her mouth opens sooo big. Too big! As if she's about to swallow a whale fish. It irks me even more than the Staaaaaap remarks...

amother

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 11:35 pm
I'm a little behind with the episodes...
Why did she send home JJ? I was rooting for him! I don't like Nick and I don't like Josh (although not for the reasons she doubted him)

I really love Marcus. He is such a mentch, a gentle person.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 9:46 pm
I'm the above amother. And now I see she sent home Marcus too. I think she's an idiot!
Nick is arrogant, Josh is too physical and not enough expressive, and although Chris is nice, Marcus is more handsome.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 5:14 pm
I loved Josh's proposal. Anyone feel the same way?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 6:01 pm
amother wrote:
I loved Josh's proposal. Anyone feel the same way?

I'm watching on Hulu so it's not avlbl yet. Let ya know!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 12:00 am
Wait until you see After The Final Rose, 21:45 (21 minutes, 45 seconds in)

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 12:34 am
Since we are all anon because we are all embarassed, does anyone watch the Real Housewives?

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 12:56 am
Wow I just finished watching the finale (I'm the op). I can't stop smiling. They look so genuinely happy with each other! I can see why she chose Josh he just makes everything so fun and happy! I wish them the best!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics