Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
What's your IQ?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

What is your IQ?
less than 100  
 3%  [ 4 ]
101 to 109  
 4%  [ 5 ]
110 to 119  
 10%  [ 12 ]
120 to 129  
 18%  [ 20 ]
130 to 139  
 24%  [ 27 ]
140 to 149  
 19%  [ 22 ]
150 to 159  
 4%  [ 5 ]
more than 160  
 14%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 111

rednavy

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 12:15 pm
Simple1 wrote:
I remember some studies regarding Ashkenazi Jews possibly having higher IQ. Sorry if it's not PC, but I"m not even Ashkenazic, so it doesn't include me anyway.

The Bell curve.

Clearly they were right; this site should be called imaneinstein. Scientists should be throwing everything away to research the positive impact of diaper changing on IQ since the intelligence here is ground breaking.

marina

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 12:30 pm
I'm joinging DENSA today! Come sign up with me: http://home.comcast.net/~czell/densa.htm#

centurion

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 12:37 pm
Simple1 wrote:
I remember some studies regarding Ashkenazi Jews possibly having higher IQ. Sorry if it's not PC, but I"m not even Ashkenazic, so it doesn't include me anyway.

Historically speaking, intelligent Europeans joined the clergy. Intelligent jewish clergymen procreated. This led to a 2 point difference in average. 2 points is not in the least bit significant.

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 12:53 pm
Ok I did an online test, on my fone, in a rush and distracted cuz I was taking care of other things at the same time, and I got 137.
LOL
Should I apply to mensa
I'm sure it's totally accurate
LOL

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 1:04 pm
I think the reading comprehension of the poster who hugged me may be a bit limited

Obviously I was joking
You can't have taken me seriously?
Please remove the hug
It was not nice of you to hug me. I hope you feel bad about it.
Thank you

My point was merely that it's very easy to score high on online tests. I got 137 and I didn't even try that hard, I was distracted and kept stopping and coming back to it. It's FAKE.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 1:09 pm
I think some posters here have sensory processing disorder and can't help hugging people for no reason.

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 1:42 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
I think some posters here have sensory processing disorder and can't help hugging people for no reason.

LOL!

And the troll hugged you, too.

Probably some sad soul who snickers to herself after hugging other posters, thinking she's a riot.

Tongue Out

worknights1313

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 1:44 pm
I think you are all causing me to develop a headache. I must have a significantly low IQ cos I don't get Marina posting under more than one name???

To confirm it all, in university I once visited one of the "gifted" dorms with a friend. A bunch of young people were discussing some topic. With great energy and excitement. I listened in, only to discover that I had NO clue what they were nattering on about. Very humbling, in the extreme. Especially since I considered myself to be relatively bright! To confirm my lack of IQ even further, despite my being a professional and having earned a 4.0 GPA while obtaining my current degree, only one of my kids is higher than average in intelligence. Since many of you genii (is that the plural for genius..how would I know?) have parents who are super intelligent and it appears one can inherit this (woe is me), I guess that says a further something of my lack thereof.

There, I feel better now. I have confessed.

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:22 pm
By the way, on the online IQ test I took, one question was:
LNGEDNA
If you unscramble the above word, u get the name of
An ocean/ a city/ a county/ a state/ an animal

It was fun to try unscrambling
But I couldn't do it!
The other word they want u to unscramble is CIFAIPC (Pacific, an ocean)

So anyways, what's the answer to LNGEDNA?
Anyone know?

chickpea_salad

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:29 pm
gold21 wrote:
By the way, on the online IQ test I took, one question was:
LNGEDNA
If you unscramble the above word, u get the name of
An ocean/ a city/ a county/ a state/ an animal

It was fun to try unscrambling
But I couldn't do it!
The other word they want u to unscramble is CIFAIPC (Pacific, an ocean)

So anyways, what's the answer to LNGEDNA?
Anyone know?

England...

I will admit gold21 that I gave a hug to MaBelleVie's post, and I snickered when I did it, but I did not hug your post, nor do I ever use the hug button as a misplaced 'dislike' button.

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:30 pm
LOL my husband just told me
England
Tongue Out

momof2sofar

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:31 pm
ENGLAND

momof2sofar

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:33 pm
Sorry, didn't see the post above me. BTW, I am in no way implying that I am a genius. Though I do like to refer to myself as one. LOL

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:38 pm
chickpea_salad wrote:
England...

I will admit gold21 that I gave a hug to MaBelleVie's post, and I snickered when I did it, but I did not hug your post, nor do I ever use the hug button as a misplaced 'dislike' button.

Hey, as long as u didn't hug my post Wink
Just kidding
OK
LOL!

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:40 pm
I skipped that question. What score did it give you?

I took an online test for this thread, it gave me 130, 20 questions of witch I answered 18 and guessed on 2 or 3
I Dod not vote inn the poll.

gold21

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:40 pm
momof2sofar wrote:
Sorry, didn't see the post above me. BTW, I am in no way implying that I am a genius. Though I do like to refer to myself as one. LOL

Definitely vote in the 160 and higher category Wink

Can u believe this online IQ test gave me a score of 137 even tho I couldn't unscramble LNGEDNA???

penguin

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:45 pm
Quote:
And I am sorry to say there is NO WAY there are 11 people on this site who have IQs above 160. Statistically, not possible. The average IQ is 100, although for frum people it tends to be around 110
Because this is the Internet, where you can be whatever you want to be, in your imagination and in your profile.

penguin

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:49 pm
What do you think is the percentage of law school graduates who have an IQ above 120?
Medical school graduates? Accountants? Psychologists? Speech therapists?

momof2sofar

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 4:25 pm
gold21 wrote:

Can u believe this online IQ test gave me a score of 137 even tho I couldn't unscramble LNGEDNA???

I think I have to give you a hug for that. LOL

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 4:49 pm
gold21 wrote:

Gold21: I once wanted to show someone how unreliable an online IQ test is and so we took one together but literally just filled in random answers without looking at the question. The original score was 156.. we then went back and change one answer and the score became 135. We went back and changed the same question to another answer and the score became 205. Imagine: all because of ONE question. My brother once filled in all options B on an online IQ score and got a score below 100 and then filled in all of the C options and got above 160....
Page 8 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics