Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
About that job...

amother

Post Thu, Jun 05 2014, 10:16 pm
I interviewed for a job a couple of weeks ago. A few days later I sent a follow-up email with some additional info they'd requested. They responded saying they would get back to me "early next week." When I didn't hear from them by late Tuesday, I started to get anxious... Sent an email saying I will be out over Shavuot and will respond to messages on Friday. Anyway, it's Thursday night and nothing from them, not by phone or email. So much for early this week. This is for a summer job so I need to know whether I have it because summer plans need to get made.

Is it ok to email again and ask what's up or will that make me look like a nudnik and lose me the job? (There were multiple positions available so the wait was for them to figure out which, not if. I figured I need to know if they're offering me something I want or not. Now I don't even know if they're offering anything, because they still haven't gotten back to me.)

agreer

Post Thu, Jun 05 2014, 10:49 pm
Definitely follow up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette