Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Switzerland
Previous  1  2

Dolly1

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 11:25 pm
dilego wrote:
by the way you can't compare summer to winter...its just very different and both are beautiful.I personally love the winter snow and sun eventhough I dont ski or tube

I think so too!
I don't ski but we went sledding and it was bliss!

copypaste

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 8:12 pm
Ok the winter is here. So is our vacation time!
Please if anyone can help me plan a luxurious enjoyable vacation anywhere in or near Switzerland (like Italy, Austria ....) I will greatly appreciate.
We want to go after the peak season when it finishes the holidays in Europe as we don't like too crowded.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 11:29 pm
I would tell u to go to Arosa (Switzerland) . We did that last year, and we are still cherishing those memos. It was the nicest vacation we ever had!! But Austria also has plenty of nice places if u wanna go there....
In Italy there is a place, surrounded by a lake, forgot the name, where it´s beautiful in the winter...

babysmum

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 11:50 pm
We went to Switzerland two years ago. We were in Arosa for Shabboss and then went to St. Moritz for the week it was wonderful and dreamy.

wife613

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 1:32 am
There are many nice places to go. Would you like to self-cater? Or a kosher hotel. Also keep in mind that in Switzerland the main winter holidays are beginning to mid frebruary. So non-jews and Jews will be off school.

dilego

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 1:38 am
There is a period between jan 5 to beginning of february when its quieter not crowded but there are ppl around but less with school aged kids as most places are in school that period
enjoy whatever u do

Mrs Bissli

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 2:34 pm
copypaste, a couple of questions so that we can give you more suitable answers.
Firstly, is that for skiing? (which I presume is the case)
also as someone else asked already, would you consider self-catering? (That's what we usually do.)
Do you need miniyan daily or just for Shabbat?

Does it have to be Switzerland, or would you consider French Alps?
Will you rent a car?

copypaste

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 9:31 pm
Hi, I'm sorry I don't check in here every day as I'm bh a busy mom.
We are looking to go skiing, tubing and more adventure. Did anyone hear about " my kosher hotel" in Italy?if yes what's the experience? We considering there cause they have catered meals plus it's not far from venice where we would like to go for a day or two.
I'm so unfamiliar with these places I hope we're doing the right choice. If not let me know.
You are all so helpful here. Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics