Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Child's wedding in Israel

hotmom

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 7:46 am
As an oot, and marrying off my child in Isreal. I'm seeking help from those who live there. I'm looking for a nice wedding hall for Jan/Feb time and need recommendations on great hairstylists for girls wedding hair and make up artists there. Nothing overpriced or overdone
TIA! LOL Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 7:48 am
In what area of the country are you looking for a wedding hall?

hotmom

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 7:51 am
B'nai Brak.

hotmom

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 7:56 am
We will be staying in Jerusalem, wedding will be in B'nai Brak. Not sure if it pays yo to hairs in Jerusalem.... LOL

abound

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 8:02 am
I have someone for make up and hair that I used in Jerusalem, but if you are being in Bnei Brak for the wedding, you probably will want to do it there. Tell me which city and I can try to find out who my cousins in BB use.
Mazel Tov!

hotmom

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 9:36 am
Looking for hairstylist and makeup artist in both, Jerusalem and B'nai Brak.

Culturedpearls

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 5:35 am
Did you find a hair stylist in yerushalayim?
I need one for updo's for my girls and my sheitel.
Was thinking of a hardressing salon to ensure reliability.
Any ideas or recommendations appreciated.

5*Mom

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 5:43 am
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure Ahuva Rubin from RBS does hair and make up for weddings and she has a place in Y-m. I haven't used her personally for this, but I have had sheitels done by her and she is very talented and her own make up is pretty and tasteful. I'm sure she would have pictures of hair that she has done. This may be outdated information but it's worth a try, and I'm sure she'd know whom to recommend if she no longer does this. PM me and I can look up her number for you.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 5:46 am
I think you should focus on finding the wedding hall first, then worry about hairstylists.

BTW, if you are planning on having mixed seating, I understand (at least as of few years ago), there I only one hall which will allow this in Bnei Brak:
http://keter-harimon.co.il/

We went to a wedding here a few years ago and it was fine.

I haven't been to any other BB halls, so I can't tell you how this one compares with others.

yo

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 8:25 am
I got married in hadar dimol (in ramat gan right next to bb) last winter. The place is great and the ppl running it are nice.
I used a makeup artist from bb. Pm me if you want her number

rdmom

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 10:07 am
My cousin does hairstyles in yerushalayim. She might even travel to bnei brak. I am not sure. She does an amazing job. I know people have paid her tickets to go out of country to have her be their stylist. Ruchie engel is her name. Pm me if you need her number.
A different cousin does makeup. Also amazing. Let me know if you want that number too.

freidasima

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 10:15 am
If you want mixed seating there are several places near Bnai Brak. Also depends on the number of people you want to have the the amount of money you want to put out.
There is Ulamei Rennasaince in Givatayim, ten minutes from Bnai Brak, and on upscale there is Hadar Di-Mol and also Kfar Hamaccabia both in different areas of Ramat Gan. And Keter Harimon in Bnai Brak.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 10:21 am
I've been to Hadar D-Mall and the food is very good and the hall itself is spacious. Used to be the same catering as the Sheraton (not Leonardo) nearby. Plus it's easy to reach by train, which can be handy for guests who don't drive.

ROFL

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 11:23 am
My friend used the kallah whisperer. Very nice work You. Can google her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics