Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Comfortable summer shoes

miami85

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 8:03 pm
I've had a pair of gold colored crocs for a few years now and the bottoms wore out. They've been my go-to summer shoe especially when I'm wearing something light colored. Crocs is not making anything I like in anything remotely that color. Any other ideas of where to get something super comfy in a tan/beige/gold color?

miami85

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 8:06 pm
For reference they are similar to the "Jayna" model. I'm considering the "Shayna" model, but I'm not crazy about the holes.

Also I don't want to spend too much.

cholenteater

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 10:47 pm
Go onto crocs website under flats- Womens cap toe flat- I just ordered these in black but they have a goldish option with tan on the toe. They look super comfy! Crocs is having a sale till tonight coupon code FAVE30 so the crocs are 27.99 instead of 39.99 plus free shipping over 25 dollars! Smile hope this helps!

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 8:49 am
Crocs has adorable flats (even heels) nowadays Smile

miami85

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 6:18 pm
smilethere:) wrote:
Go onto crocs website under flats- Womens cap toe flat- I just ordered these in black but they have a goldish option with tan on the toe. They look super comfy! Crocs is having a sale till tonight coupon code FAVE30 so the crocs are 27.99 instead of 39.99 plus free shipping over 25 dollars! Smile hope this helps!

ugh! So annoyed I meant to order last night but I got distracted.

gande

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 7:13 pm
I love crocs too. I see alot of tom style sneaker shoes around lately. Looks comfy but probably not so durable

cholenteater

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 9:03 pm
gande wrote:
I love crocs too. I see alot of tom style sneaker shoes around lately. Looks comfy but probably not so durable

They actually have Tom style crocs!
Btw crocs has sales often- Google coupon codes for crocs and see what they have. Retailmenot.com has great coupons!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics