Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Segulah to have children or anything you pray for
1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 9:39 pm
We were having trouble conceiving many years ago and have gone for treatments. Nothing helped. We got a Bracha and segulah from a big rabbi in Israel and it has worked b"h for the second time.
Here it is

-For 40 days before skiyah, You light a candle ( has to be the best and purest olive oil with a wick inside ) and say l"ililuy nishmas r" eliezer Diabila
- then you put 3 coins in tzedakah ( has to be the same coins for the 40 days use a nickel/ dime: shekel.)
- raise your hands up high and say out loud davka b"zchus hatzedakah and b"xchus r" eliezer deabilah mivaksim m"hakadosh Baruch hu banim Zecharrim b"Karov( or anything you wish for) v"lo lifasfes 40 days ( and not to forget to do it for the 40 days )

Since shabbos you can't light and give tzedakah I lit in the morning for Friday and again right before shabbos and said this is for shabbos. You also have to light and give tzedakah motzei shabbos for that shabbos.

May all your Tehfilot come true.
Whoever I shared this segulah with , that did it had their tefilah answered before the 40th day

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 9:51 pm
And if you accidentally use the wrong coin or do it for 39 days only, will Hashem not answer your prayers?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 9:57 pm
HaShem knows what you need and when you need it. I just wanted to share what worked for me and be Able to help others that are having a hard time waiting for things. It's not magic. This is from a big rabbi and there's meaning to why we say for r" eliezer diabilah.

For pple waiting to be blessed with things why shouldn't they try this segulah.

It's very hard doing the 40 days. The times that I've tried but forgotten one day didn't work. Especially during the end of the 40 days I feel I forget or am too busy. Therefore I try to light each morning when I wake up so I know I did it and mark it on the calandar

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 9:59 pm
How do you pronounce diabila?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 9:59 pm
Also, from this rabbi he gave specific instructions how to do it. Like to light with the best olive oil same coins...

This is how I did and b"h it's worked for me and others

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 10:04 pm
Say ר״ אליעזר דאבילה

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 10:42 pm
I am definitely going to try this.

imasinger

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 10:49 pm
Mmmm.

Will it work to bring home those three kidnapped boys, I wonder.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 11:06 pm
Thanks for the info. I am always trying to follow rules to help me with shalom bayis. I have tried almost everything and still continually fail. A rebbetzin said to me that in this one area it is not so simple because it is not something between you and HaShem you are also involving another person who may not want to work with you.

Fiveboyz

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 11:09 pm
Also can I ask where did you buy the best olive oil from? And you did this first thing in the morning. How long did it burn for? Is it the same time each day like 9 am? Also does it matter what tzedekka you are giving money to?

chatouli

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 11:32 pm
imasinger wrote:
Mmmm.

Will it work to bring home those three kidnapped boys, I wonder.

I hope we won't have to wait 40 days for that...

agreer

Post Mon, Jun 16 2014, 11:57 pm
amother wrote:

Since shabbos you can't light and give tzedakah I lit in the morning for Friday and again right before shabbos and said this is for shabbos. You also have to light and give tzedakah motzei shabbos for that shabbos.

May all your Tehfilot come true.
Whoever I shared this segulah with , that did it had their tefilah answered before the 40th day

So you light double for shabbos - once on Friday and on e on mt"s ? Why?

DrMom

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 12:06 am
"Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble"

Click your heels togther three times and say, "there's no place like home."

amother

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 7:17 am
Just go to your local grocery store and pick up any pure olive oil bottle (a good bottle- not the cheapest one).

It lights for a couple of hours.

It has to be done every day before skiyah . I feel im so busy in the afternoon or go out and forget so it's easier for me to light in the morning.

Just follow all the steps. It doesn't matter which tzedakah place you give the money to at the end.

Fridays I light in the morning for Friday , and before shabbos candle lighting I do it again saying its for Shabbis.

You also have to light motzei shabbos again to show you had real intention for shabbos but couldn't do

amother

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 7:21 am
DrMom wrote:
"Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble"

Click your heels togther three times and say, "there's no place like home."

This is not magic and not something superstitious !!! After years of infertility it was this seguLah that has worked b"h. Not everyone can get pregnant when they want just because they try or pray for it. Try to be more sensitive and understanding. Don't poke fun!

DrMom

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 7:54 am
I am happy that you were able to conceive.

But I believe what you are advocating is avodah zara.

And I'm not afraid to say so under my own username.

Fiveboyz

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 7:55 am
I am so doing this! Yes I believe in this stuff! Another question, where did u pour the oil into? And do u leave the house with the candles still burning? Do they came ready made like the Chanukah pre filled oil glasses? Also during the time it's lit should I say tehillim? I so so so need a yeshua in so many areas of my life!

Fiveboyz

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 7:57 am
Just curious why avoda zara?

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 8:07 am
As long as you realize that you're talking to God, the power is His, and He is running the show from beginning to end.

June

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 8:25 am
I agree with this:

DrMom wrote:
I am happy that you were able to conceive.

But I believe what you are advocating is avodah zara.

And I'm not afraid to say so under my own username.

in the absence of this:

MaBelleVie wrote:
As long as you realize that you're talking to God, the power is His, and He is running the show from beginning to end.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics