Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Waxing in Lakewood

amother

Post Fri, Jun 20 2014, 7:51 am
Where can I have my eyebrows waxed in Lakewood? Preferably somewhere that I can walk in off the street, but appointment only is also okay.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jun 20 2014, 7:55 am
Chana Litwack does appointments

sky

Post Fri, Jun 20 2014, 8:05 am
Bebe salon down Central ave has walk-ins. Is down Central past west gate. In the shopping center with the Rite Aid. Behind the Wawa and McDonalds. When it isn't eruv yom tov they are pretty quiet and it is quick in and out (most of the time, sometimes it is busier). they are pretty honest when you walk in how long the wait is.

amother

Post Sat, Jun 21 2014, 8:33 pm
I just went to the new CoCo nail spa on cedarbridge. The lady did a nice job with my waxing. I also go to Essence Nails across from Grebrow. You can do walk-ins in both places.

amother

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 6:33 am
This is the OP. I don't live in Lakewood, can someone give me addresses and/or phone numbers of these places so I can find them on Google Map? Thanks.

sky

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 5:36 pm
Be Be Nails
21 S Hope Chapel Rd, Jackson, NJ 08527
(732) 886-8266

debsey

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 6:03 pm
I LOVE CoCo

amother

Post Sat, Jun 28 2014, 5:08 pm
Thanks for your help!

amother

Post Sat, Jun 28 2014, 9:14 pm
This is Grebow Shopping Plaza: http://businessfinder.nj.com/4.....ll-NJ

Essence Nails is on the other side of the 9 (headed out of Lakewood, towards Target). I don't have an exact address.

I've never gotten my eyebrows waxed there, but the girl who does the bikini waxes does a better (less painful, quicker) than anywhere else I've gone.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 11:00 pm
Hi, can you tell me the name of the person who does bikini waxing in essense? I have been looking for simeone good and fast in lakewood for years

allrgymama

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 11:44 pm
I don't know her name, but she's tall, thin, and has dark hair. Her slight accent makes me think she's from somewhere in the Russia-area

Also, any time I've gone there, she's the only one who does the waxes (even though there have been other employees there). She might be the only one certified to do them?

#mom

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 8:34 am
try shira steinberg - phone 732-886-0290. 5 poplar street

debsey

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 1:33 pm
allrgymama wrote:
I don't know her name, but she's tall, thin, and has dark hair. Her slight accent makes me think she's from somewhere in the Russia-area

Also, any time I've gone there, she's the only one who does the waxes (even though there have been other employees there). She might be the only one certified to do them?

Her name is Yonida. She's the best when it comes to waxing, IMHO (at least, at Essence)
debs

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 1:36 pm
Leah's house of wax is excellent..quick and much less painful than other places I have been to. 732.987.5365
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics