Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
IRENE WIG??

Liebs

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 9:20 am
Anyone have experience w/ IRENE?

Where do you buy it?
How much?
Do they do cut incl in price? Is it a good cut?
Does it hold a set? How often does it need to be washed?
How long have you had it for? Any contact info?

Anything else I should know?

(I want to know about Irene, not recomendations of other shaitels. thnx)

THANK YOU!!

Talya

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 9:23 am
When I called I was told that I don't need an appointment to buy a wig but would need an appointment for service which they wouldn't give me before making a purchase (even though I was coming from out of town). They also wouldn't give me pricing on the phone. I figured it's not worth the hassle.

I did buy one about a year ago from someone who sells them locally. I don't like that the cap is super thick and there is a LOT of hair. I feel like it looks very unnatural. I recently saw another Irene that had thinner cap and less hair which is why I considered going in to check some more out. Her attitude wasn't worth it though.

Shiraruv

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 9:31 am
Same as above poster. When I went the women was giving me so much attitude over every tiny question I asked her. It wasn't worth the headache. The refused to answer any question until u told them I'm purchasing. They don't want u touching because u might ruin without buying. Not worth the hassle for me.

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 9:58 am
I have a new Irene wig.

I had a pretty good experience there. I went without an appointment the first time. It was sometimes difficult to get or hold the attention of the salespeople, but I tried on a bunch of wigs until I found one that worked for me. I ended up getting one that wasn't precut and that needed some cap adjustments. I came back the next week for the actual cut and they took very good care of me.

I love the hair. It feels so soft and natural. I got a lace front and it stays out of my face without me having to constantly push it back.

Prices depend on the kind of hair and the length and what you want to do with it.

Liebs

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 4:27 am
So is it really worth it as opposed to any other cheap shaitels?
What makes Irene so popular now? Is it just because it's new?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels