Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Chesed girl in boro park needed

myday

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 9:59 am
I'm looking for a chesed girl to come be with my adorable 3 1/2 month old twins thursday715 to 845 night, Friday night for an hour and shabbes day for an hour. Thursday and Friday they would be sleeping, she just needs to be there. I can leave cake and candy for her. Shabbes day she just needs to take them on a walk in the stroller.

It would give me a huge and much needed break. I would love to also form a relationship with her. I speak for girls high schools so she might find me an interesting role model.

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:13 am
don't know of any, but you might want to change the subject to CHESED girl. I thought you were looking for a girl to make the kids laugh for photography pictures or something. Gave me a chuckle.

5*Mom

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:17 am
OP, I hope you find someone wonderful to help you with your children. But something makes me very uncomfortable about seeking a babysitter in an online forum of anonymous women... or not. Do be very careful.

smiledr

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 11:20 am
I find it odd that your advertising to form a relationship with a hs girl...

Raisin

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 11:23 am
And here I was thinking you wanted someone to go around selling cheese.

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 11:25 am
I have someone for you
She has worked in several delis and appy counters
She is great with slicing cheese , cold cuts , side dishs and dealing with customers on hectic Fridays and erev Yom Tov

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 11:36 am
myday wrote:
I'm looking for a chesed girl to come be with my adorable 3 1/2 month old twins thursday715 to 845 night, Friday night for an hour and shabbes day for an hour. Thursday and Friday they would be sleeping, she just needs to be there. I can leave cake and candy for her. Shabbes day she just needs to take them on a walk in the stroller.

It would give me a huge and much needed break. I would love to also form a relationship with her. I speak for girls high schools so she might find me an interesting role model.

Since you speak for high schools, you may want to try speaking to the principals. They may be able to suggest someone great for you!

Be careful of online forums, as another poster pointed out.

chocolate chips

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 12:43 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
myday wrote:

Since you speak for high schools, you may want to try speaking to the principals. They may be able to suggest someone great for you!

Be careful of online forums, as another poster pointed out.
This.

I know in the UK many girls did chesed on thursday nights and shabbos day etc.
In seminary it was mandatory to have a "helping lady" on Thursday nights for 4 hours.

Call local high schools and seminaries I am sure there are plenty girls willing tohelp.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics