Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo Bee or mamas and papas sola/urbo?

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 5:09 pm
Bugaboo Bee or mamas and papas sola/urbo?

Pros, cons of both- any help is appreciated!

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 5:33 pm
There's a new bee coming out in the fall.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:20 pm
I don't know how far the handles extend on the bee- to me the whole frame looks low so I got the Urbo.

The seat is definitely longer on the Urbo- something to consider if your child is prone to be tall or big.
I'm tall and broad and my baby was too long for the Urbo before he outgrew a stroller. I am happy I didn't take the Bee where I would have had this issue even earlier.

I have seen too many "jiggly" front wheels on the Bee- although I must admit that I have had issues with my swivel wheels too (got a free replacement base) but nothing obvious like what I see with the Bee.

If you like the look- the Bee is a sleeker stroller.

There are more color options with the Bugaboo Bee.

DO NOT get the Urbo Footmuff- waste of money! The Bugaboo footmuff is nicer and more useful.

I only have experience with the Urbo, not with the Sola. If you need more info, let me know here in the thread.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:22 pm
REPOSTING BECAUSE OF THE COLORING IN PREVIOUS POST

I don't know how far the handles extend on the bee- to me the whole frame looks low so I got the Urbo.

The seat is definitely longer on the Urbo- something to consider if your child is prone to be tall or big.
I'm tall and broad and my baby was too long for the Urbo before he outgrew a stroller. I am happy I didn't take the Bee where I would have had this issue even earlier.

I have seen too many "jiggly" front wheels on the Bee- although I must admit that I have had issues with my swivel wheels too (got a free replacement base) but nothing obvious like what I see with the Bee.

If you like the look- the Bee is a sleeker stroller.

There are more color options with the Bugaboo Bee.

DO NOT get the Urbo Footmuff- waste of money! The Bugaboo footmuff is nicer and more useful.

I only have experience with the Urbo, not with the Sola. If you need more info, let me know here in the thread

amother

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:37 pm
I would advise you NOT to get the Urbo , bec I have it and:
1- the whole carriage shakes with every bump on the street - totally not a smooth ride. My baby's head kept shaking every time
2- my front wheels stopped turning (and many people I know with this carriage had the same problem- also with the shaking)

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:57 pm
I have the Urbo and love it. at the beginning I was suprrised that the stroller felt a little shaky but by now I dont notice it anymore. My baby shockingly prefers my old shmatta mclaren for some reason.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics