Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Sidetracked Home Excutives

little_mage

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:03 pm
I just came across this. You use a card file to have all your tasks. My library doesn't have the book, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying. Anyone ever use this system?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....ig-20

Raisin

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:19 pm
looks interesting. One of the comments gives a precis of the system.

little_mage

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 1:36 pm
Yeah, and I found a website that also does. I think I can probably put the system together with out the book. I was more just wondering if anyone has actual experience with it. I'm a little system burned, but I need to find something. What I'm really liking about this is the hard copy will make it really easy for all members of the family to see what needs to be done/hasn't been done yet, which is the big advantage over an electronic version.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 3:19 pm
Flylady was inspired by the SHE sisters. And there's a frum Flylady spinoff yahoo group called JewishFlyBabies.

little_mage

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 5:34 pm
I didn't know that. While I think Flylady has some good ideas, for some reason it just never really clicked for me.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 5:43 pm
little_mage wrote:
I didn't know that. While I think Flylady has some good ideas, for some reason it just never really clicked for me.

Maybe because Flylady comes off like a drill sergeant? Some of us don't like having a total stranger tell us we have to get fully dressed and wear lace-up shoes before we start cleaning house, or we must use a feather duster to dust our ceiling fan. Some of us prefer household experts who recommend things and allow us to decide for ourselves how often we want to turn our mattresses, if at all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics