Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Formula

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 9:45 pm
I just started giving my baby formula during the day while I work since pumping was too hard at work.

I started giving him similac sensitive (got it for free) but have since finished it. I decided I would try the J&J sunrise since it is cholov yisrael and was the cheapest at the grocery store. I started it on friday.
On shabbos and today (sunday) he has been pretty cranky. Unsettled, stomache ache (he has a lot of gas and pushes his stomach out) and he also doesn't finish the full bottle unless he is starving.
I am wondering if this is because of the formula, and since it is not sensitive formula.

Does anyone have any experience with the target up and up sensitive (Supposedly like enfamil gentlease)? OU-D doesn't matter to me I just heard it is one of the cheapest after Costco. Is it really just as good? does spending more mean it is better for the baby?

any experience? or advice? With ds1 I didn't formula feed so this is all new to me.

pumpernickle

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 9:54 pm
I also use the similac sensitive. If u sign up for their coupons u get $5 off each can which helps a lot. After several attempts of different stuff I went right back to that.

quinny

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 11:33 pm
I also gave the j & j sunrise a try and found my baby being fussy all day when I gave it to him so I stick to similac advance which I'm very happy with
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics